Why People do This?

Whatever the twisted reasoning Bubba uses to justify this behavior, loss of gun privileges for life should be the result of it.
execution would be better . they have already shown themselves to have no respect for others.

I know some will think this to extreme . I do not.

as to ,why do people do it? EASY answer is , they do it because WE are to tolerant.

There was a rash of stuff like this near where I live a few years ago, shooting white tail, and some livestock and leaving them. Turned out to be a group of kids. They shot a bunch of stuff before they got caught.

I read a while back that nearly 1:10 people exhibit some sort of sociopathy, I firmly believe poachers fall into that category...

My hunch is that the sociopath or sociopaths that did this think that if the "robber barons" won't let me hunt them, no one's going to hunt them. A lot of that kind of "thinking" going on these days.

My hunch is that the sociopath or sociopaths that did this think that if the "robber barons" won't let me hunt them, no one's going to hunt them. A lot of that kind of "thinking" going on these days.
Given that area It would not supprise me at all.

execution would be better . they have already shown themselves to have no respect for others.

I know some will think this to extreme . I do not.

as to ,why do people do it? EASY answer is , they do it because WE are to tolerant.

Poaching is theft.Thieves go to Prison and pay restitution,Throw thier AZZ in Prison!! :cool:

I no longer believe prison is enough. to many out there who would rather be jailed then have to provide their own three squares a day. even the risk of rape in prison is no longer a deterent to most.

I no longer believe prison is enough. to many out there who would rather be jailed then have to provide their own three squares a day. even the risk of rape in prison is no longer a deterent to most.

Just Morality and my own Ethics keep me from poaching.
I don't need Bubba Rapin' me to tell me it's not right. :cool:

Just Morality and my own Ethics keep me from poaching.
I don't need Bubba Rapin' me to tell me it's not right. :cool:
no. neither do I. nor do most . but those who do these things do.

criminals no longer fear the thought of prison. prison time to them isn't even a slap on the wrist. it is nothing but a payed vacation to them. the only thing they fear is bodily harm and death. nothing or no one else is important to them. that is why I believe execution is the only SANE action for this nation to take.

Yea,I guess your correct.Trump is our President,How much worse could this world get?
Kill Them All!! I'ts the only in-SANE action for this nation to take. 🤪 :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back