Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

why mt. lions???

I always wanted a mountain lion , and after going with a houndsman for a few trips and treeing porkupines, and seeing several deer chases, I decided I could do better than that. I got me a coon dog (black and tan) and then got a redbone pup that was actually two years old and had never done anything before except set in the house. I used to get terribly depressed when elk season was over and had to wait a whole year to hunt again, and now I had an out. The wife I had at the time was very irritating to be around, and I needed to get out!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
She actually helped vote out bear hunting with dogs in colorado!!! What a......... well I wont say it!!!
biggrin.gif
SO after every houndsman in the valley told me it would take two or three years to get me a lion, I was set to prove them wrong. I caught four lions the first winter, and killed one. A female believe it or not!!!! Inexperiance for ya!!! Anyway, they werent laughing the next winter when one of the outfiters hired me to help him hunt lions and I caught ten that winter. It kept getting better and really improved when I got rid of the X and got a couple more good dogs!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
So I was hooked, and it fit right in when we got in the outfitting business. Too much fun really!!!!!
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads