Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hook, line, and sinker!!!😂
But was it akin to those? Nope!

zombieland GIF

I’m into ultra heavy FOC archery now. You can’t kill an elk or zombie with less than a 4,000gr, FOC, bronze spear. Tricks on you, I’m devolving faster than your stupid commie science is evolving.
Nice move! I lost all my guns so I’m just going to resort to a battle hatchet from now on! Figure anyone that sees some bearded dude running at them in a neon pink hat with a hatchet is going to be confused enough to give me a chance. Worst case scenario I’ll just try to throw the thing and give it a tennis grunt.

Nice move! I lost all my guns so I’m just going to resort to a battle hatchet from now on! Figure anyone that sees some bearded dude running at them in a neon pink hat with a hatchet is going to be confused enough to give me a chance. Worst case scenario I’ll just try to throw the thing and give it a tennis grunt.
Getcha a Winkler Tommy and send it to @p_ham

We live in hyper-partisan times, anything that can be wielded as a wedge issue is wielded. I think just like guns there are reasonable perspectives on both sides, but as someone alluded to earlier it quickly devolves to commies and nazis.

I’ve no interest in engaging in a 50 page thread, esp since in +/- 20 posts dougie fresh will chime in with some cuck/class warfare/ political drivel.

If you’re taking an informal poll, 4 doses, had covid, probably get this booster with my yearly flu shot.
Does it feel good to punch down on the guy without a degree?
Feel good hitting the guy in the chair?
🦽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back