Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a bar down on the ski lift kinda guy?
Funny story... Back in highschool I used to snowboard a lot. My cousin and I are the same age and would go together all the time. He was being a dumbass shortly after we got on the lift one time, so I smacked him in the back of the head. His goggles fell off his helmet and down to the ground. He jumped off the chairlift, which was probably 20ft in the air at this time to go get his goggles... :rolleyes: I'm surprised he's made it to 26!

I took the first one. The Johnson single does version. 6 months later my brother and I got COVID the same week and we worked together so it was likely the same strain. He didn't take any vax and his case was much worse than mine. I have no regrets about taking it then but I'll probably pass this time unless it gets real bad again.

My wife is a doctor and lost her aunt and uncle to Covid within days of each other, she was pro-Covid immunization at that point, now she's back to pro- traditional immunizations but not so much for Covid unless you're in a high risk category and admits that the hindsight on it is very fuzzy. I had the Moderna shots the second one made me sick and I still had Covid at least once after that, maybe twice...I'll pass on the next round

My wife is a doctor and lost her aunt and uncle to Covid within days of each other, she was pro-Covid immunization at that point, now she's back to pro- traditional immunizations but not so much for Covid unless you're in a high risk category and admits that the hindsight on it is very fuzzy. I had the Moderna shots the second one made me sick and I still had Covid at least once after that, maybe twice...I'll pass on the next round
Yeah that hindsight thing can be a real bitch! Too bad she couldn’t see through the BS and realize things were a little “fuzzy” from the start.

Yeah that hindsight thing can be a real bitch! Too bad she couldn’t see through the BS and realize things were a little “fuzzy” from the start.

I think you're misremembering how it was being presented, both pros and cons...she's one of the smartest people I know and is staunchly for proven immunizations, and the Covid poke was structured as being akin to those.

Didn't take any of the others, why start now? I survived two rounds. First one was just before it became a big bad thing. Just a nasty flu bug, nothing to it. Second round was in November a year later. Was told at work I should isolate myself!! So I did, hunting elk in the mountains of Colorado in third rifle. Most enjoyable flu I ever had!! 🤣

We decided to go on vacay to Greece in the midst of the VID meltdown. We were stir crazy after all. Of course, at that time one couldn't travel anywhere, let along to Europe, without shots. So we did the pfizer with a booster. Since then we've all had the VID 2-3X and suspect I have it again right now. No more shots for us. Hate to say it but conspiracy theorists seem to have been right. The ones that really made out were big pharma. The VID "vaccines" are the biggest joke of our time.

Interesting comments...that said, had it before the vax & it wasn't sniffles. Fully vax'd ASAP after, both boosters, & will follow my GP's advice on the new stuff. The covid specific stuff never made me feel any chittier than a regular flu shot, and I was happy to have a psychological, and hopefully a physiological 'barrier' after all the relentless daily bombardment of gloom.

As for shingle and flu shots: no brainers if you're past 50...

Was the info manipulated for political ends?

Interesting comments...that said, had it before the vax & it wasn't sniffles. Fully vax'd ASAP after, both boosters, & will follow my GP's advice on the new stuff. The covid specific stuff never made me feel any chittier than a regular flu shot, and I was happy to have a psychological, and hopefully a physiological 'barrier' after all the relentless daily bombardment of gloom.

As for shingle and flu shots: no brainers if you're past 50...

Was the info manipulated for political ends?

We live in hyper-partisan times, anything that can be wielded as a wedge issue is wielded. I think just like guns there are reasonable perspectives on both sides, but as someone alluded to earlier it quickly devolves to commies and nazis.

I’ve no interest in engaging in a 50 page thread, esp since in +/- 20 posts dougie fresh will chime in with some cuck/class warfare/ political drivel.

If you’re taking an informal poll, 4 doses, had covid, probably get this booster with my yearly flu shot.

We live in hyper-partisan times, anything that can be wielded as a wedge issue is wielded. I think just like guns there are reasonable perspectives on both sides, but as someone alluded to earlier it quickly devolves to commies and nazis.

I’ve no interest in engaging in a 50 page thread, esp since in +/- 20 posts dougie fresh will chime in with some cuck/class warfare/ political drivel.

If you’re taking an informal poll, 4 doses, had covid, probably get this booster with my yearly flu shot.
Some here know I got pretty sick earlier this year. Not vaccinated. They told me it was Covid. I'm still not really sure the initial diagnosis was correct. Would the shot have helped? Don't know. What I do know is that the 35K of remdesivir didn't do a damn thing to make me better. Not getting any vaccines going forward either. mtmuley

Yep, everything is kept score now. There’s no, you do you, I do me.

Wife and I are in our lower 30’s kids are 10-7. Thank the Lord we are all healthy with no underlying conditions. We made the decision under those circumstances the risks of Covid vs taking the vaccine that we’d be fine. Not to mention the fact they were crying shortages of the vaccine for a while and I figured there was more people that needed it than me.

I’ve heard the horror stories both ways. Everything in life if enough people do it there will be horror stories.

I just hate that I’ll have to fight you when you become a zombie from the vax. 🤣

Especially with your bare hands, as I’m gone use my bat phone to make sure someone comes and takes your guns.
I’m into ultra heavy FOC archery now. You can’t kill an elk or zombie with less than a 4,000gr, FOC, bronze spear. Tricks on you, I’m devolving faster than your stupid commie science is evolving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back