Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’ve got all the shots I’m gonna get. I’ve only had 1 flu shot in my life. I never get the flu and that year I got it awful. The next time there’s a pandemic it just may be my time.

Flu shot twice for me with the same results. Was more sick those 2 years of my life than I have ever been. I did get the covid shots because my doctor recommended it do tomorrow diabetes.

What round y’all on now? Haven’t and won’t. Post about 3 years ago about it on a locked thread I’m sure. Haven’t changed our diet or lifestyle since that post. Wouldn’t know if we had it, never taken a test. Well one of the daughters had to take a test to go on a backcountry camping trip. She showed me the test an I was like “thank god, I’m not ready to be a grandparent”.

Is there a free cheeseburger and fry's this go around?

What round y’all on now? Haven’t and won’t. Post about 3 years ago about it on a locked thread I’m sure. Haven’t changed our diet or lifestyle since that post. Wouldn’t know if we had it, never taken a test. Well one of the daughters had to take a test to go on a backcountry camping trip. She showed me the test an I was like “thank god, I’m not ready to be a grandparent”.

Is there a free cheeseburger and fry's this go around?
giphy-downsized.gif

I took the first one. The Johnson single does version. 6 months later my brother and I got COVID the same week and we worked together so it was likely the same strain. He didn't take any vax and his case was much worse than mine. I have no regrets about taking it then but I'll probably pass this time unless it gets real bad again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back