Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the first and 2nd round of Pfizer, early on after my 56 yr. old neighbor died from covid without having any health issues, got covid about 4 months after the shot Was sick but didn't feel like I was dying......My doctor told me that they hadn't really figured out if any of the additional boosters were effective or not. No additional covid shots for me. I'm getting close to 50, so I'll sign up for shingles shot. Not on the left, or right side of this one.

Reactions: Hem
Flu shot twice for me with the same results. Was more sick those 2 years of my life than I have ever been. I did get the covid shots because my doctor recommended it do tomorrow diabetes.
Not 100% coverage for a variety of reasons. Your dose could be compromised so inert. The shot is developed based on some guessing as to what flu strains will be around months later. You can look at Asia or Australia but you can’t put every flu strain past and present in one shot. And, takes about 30 days to develop full benefit of the shot.

I am at risk by bad genetics and now by being old as dirt. 3 decades of being stuck with everything my primary physician suggests. No bad flu for me. I like my odds. I still do not have Covid antibodies so maybe I am part mutant but got the vax then two boosters but skipped since then as the effectiveness was very short term due to the evolving strains.

The math is quite clear on the flu shot with reduced death from flu increasing with age for those who got the shot vs. those who do not. 4000 randoms getting the flu shot vs 4000 randoms not getting the flu shot has one less death from flu in the group getting the shot. Not sure if that sort of incremental odds is enough to get you excited. My shot is free and get it as go into buy groceries at the store. Optimal time to get the shot is late September for early winter or wait so coverage is still strong into late winter instead.

I am not a doctor. My son is. My daughter-in-law is. My nephew is. And three buddies are. I defer to them when I can’t find peer-reviewed data on Google.

Come on guys…this one really works. Guys this new variant is heavily mutated…….you need a new vaccine!
Guys….it could save a life…..we really tested this one.

I think I’ll take my chances with the sniffles.

When is enough enough. From both ends. Those that want it, keep pushing it, and those that “claim” they’re tired of it, keep bringing it up. NEVER GOING AWAY
Weird, one side did everything they could to destroy the other sides life during covid, while the other side said if your scared, cry by yourself, I'm going out.

I for one won't forget any pro-lockdown, pro shot, pro covid action people for as long as I live, all the way down to the cowards following commands. They're no better than scum.

People say that Dr. Fauci designed the first seatbelt too and then the sheeple in State legislatures codified these dumb things into statute. Nowhere in the US Constitution does it state anything at all about seatbelts. You know why??! I’ll tell you why: it’s because the Framers of our great nation were very careful drivers.

Nowadays you got the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (Communists) saying that half of all USA motor vehicle deaths involve unrestrained occupants of the vehicles. Well what about the the other half, huh? Like if seatbelts were so freakin great that it could cut your chance of dying in half then everyone would be wearing them because of their own sincere sense of self preservation. I call baloney on the NHTSA’s calculations and deem it fake news.

Here’s another thing just came to mind. You know how we’re real careful to have our headlights on and seatbelts in after last call? Well it ain’t because we want to. It’s because we don’t need some 5-0 impeding our right to free travel on an illegal seatbelt law and then collaring on some seconday dewey allegations. You know they got President Grant on a dewey in D.C.? Yeah, look it up, presidents indicted on bogus charges is like, tradition. And he was smart about it too being on horseback and not driving a car. Yet still those damn people come get him off his horse and jam him up with phony ass dewey charges.

No sir, I’ll take my chances and drive however I please because it’s my God-given right to choose liberty over seatbelts.

People say that Dr. Fauci designed the first seatbelt too and then the sheeple in State legislatures codified these dumb things into statute. Nowhere in the US Constitution does it state anything at all about seatbelts. You know why??! I’ll tell you why: it’s because the Framers of our great nation were very careful drivers.

Nowadays you got the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (Communists) saying that half of all USA motor vehicle deaths involve unrestrained occupants of the vehicles. Well what about the the other half, huh? Like if seatbelts were so freakin great that it could cut your chance of dying in half then everyone would be wearing them because of their own sincere sense of self preservation. I call baloney on the NHTSA’s calculations and deem it fake news.

Here’s another thing just came to mind. You know how we’re real careful to have our headlights on and seatbelts in after last call? Well it ain’t because we want to. It’s because we don’t need some 5-0 impeding our right to free travel on an illegal seatbelt law and then collaring on some seconday dewey allegations. You know they got President Grant on a dewey in D.C.? Yeah, look it up, presidents indicted on bogus charges is like, tradition. And he was smart about it too being on horseback and not driving a car. Yet still those damn people come get him off his horse and jam him up with phony ass dewey charges.

No sir, I’ll take my chances and drive however I please because it’s my God-given right to choose liberty over seatbelts.
How many African Americans do you think have been choked to death by police officers because they weren’t wearing their belt?

How many African Americans do you think have been choked to death by police officers because they weren’t wearing their belt?
At least 32!

I'm a little surprised but also not surprised that pfizer and moderna are still chasing this thing. But I suppose, they've spent their money from 2021 and are trying to rally the troops again!

It's amazing how many of us didn't get the poke and are doing just fine. :cool:

Movie gif. Mike Myers as Doctor Evil in Austin Powers looks a bit disappointed with pouty lips as he says, “Right…”

At least 32!

I'm a little surprised but also not surprised that pfizer and moderna are still chasing this thing. But I suppose, they've spent their money from 2021 and are trying to rally the troops again!

It's amazing how many of us didn't get the poke and are doing just fine. :cool:
Unlike some people in this thread, when my community needed me, I stepped up and accepted eternal damnation in exchange for a ski pass.

I took the first one. The Johnson single does version. 6 months later my brother and I got COVID the same week and we worked together so it was likely the same strain. He didn't take any vax and his case was much worse than mine. I have no regrets about taking it then but I'll probably pass this time unless it gets real bad again.
Same

You’re a bar down on the ski lift kinda guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back