MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Whoa Wyoming, Really?

TOGIE

When even 7-8 years ago your website was more top notch than basically any other wildlife department in THE United States of America, you update it again? Really?

Dang... and before Colorado can even figure out how to have a website that's only navigable by using google to find each page you're interested in?

Hot damn.

1712758213978.png
I wonder how that girl feels about her butt being the front page of the hottest hunting in the west?

Captain Obvious: Carhartts are noisy in the brush, but fine for long range hunting.

Now. The only thing Wyoming has left is to intergrade the draw odds in a more user friendly form, like Go Hunt.

They have some work to do on it. Some elk areas weren't showing up in the hunt planner, I'm guessing they are waiting until the final season proposals are approved.

I am sure that this website update was also the Wyoming Narcissist's idea and he lobbied for it at many meetings.

in what? the website, the politics, the beer, the elk hunting quality, good mexican food, quality of women, wolf killing bars?

what is all of the above, alex.
Debatable on mexi food. There are honey holes in Wy....

Now. The only thing Wyoming has left is to intergrade the draw odds in a more user friendly form, like Go Hunt.
Making things more user friendly is why all our odds have gone into the shitter. Nothing keeps the riff-raff out like having to delve into 1,300 page PDFs using exclusively arcane and indecipherable hunt codes that correspond to a digitally unavailable regulations brochure. Or even better, take it all offline.

I wonder how that girl feels about her butt being the front page of the hottest hunting in the west?

No way to know for sure that's not a dude. Regardless, I'd like to think they at least asked first, lol

Debatable on mexi food. There are honey holes in Wy....

i'd never claim you can't find good mexican in wyoming. i'm a big believer that good foods and cuisine can be found anywhere in america. all it takes is one person with passion and know how and it doesn't matter where they live.

but, the half dozen honey hole mexican restaurants in wyoming... well there are probably 30 in west denver alone that are at least just as good.

i'd never claim you can't find good mexican in wyoming. i'm a big believer that good foods and cuisine can be found anywhere in america. all it takes is one person with passion and know how and it doesn't matter where they live.

but, the half dozen honey hole mexican restaurants in wyoming... well there are probably 30 in west denver alone that are at least just as good.
Fair. Colorado also has MORE elk ;)

Point being more good doesnt equal less great ;)

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back