PEAX Equipment

Who wins Sunday?

Carson eat a snickers, you are Brian Hoyer when you are hungry.

LOL.

Carson was one poor decision after another yesterday. On the pick he threw into the end zone right after Peterson's pick, he had Fitzgerald WIDE open across the middle.

Feel good story for you Idaho guys.

Matt Paradis for Denver. Played 8 man football at Council HS as a d-lineman. Walked on at Boise State, switched to offensive line. Drafted 6th round and spent first year on the practice squad for Denver. Now the starting center in Super Bowl 50.

Wade phillips is a bum. The only saving grace is Demarcus ware and von miller but guess what cam is not going to hang around. Plus with Mike tolbert being as big as both of them its going to be hard to contain panthers offence. For payton I am sorry that guy has always been a class act I hope he goes unscaved in this game but I feel broc will be taking the snaps by the end of the game. I have also been a panthers fan since the expansion and wish it was brady and Vinatieri for a revenge game. Plus my only knowledge from philips is from dallas.

Jeremy,

Wade was not good in Dallas. He worked for the Jones's. There is a reason Dallas does not win in the playoffs. Ownership thinks they are coaches.

Wade Phillips is a good guy and a defensive scheme genius. If Denver wins, it will be because of his schemes. Doesn't hurt to have a couple of all pro's on the defense.

I worry about Peyton. He still knows how to get rid of the ball. I am more concerned of late hits and cheap shots because what he means to the offense. I am not saying Carolina is a dirty team. They are a physical team that plays to the whistle and beyond.

I hope Wade changes your mind.

Wade is Bums son, but he is not a bum!

Last edited:
Yeah... I don't think the donkeys will go down as easy as everyone thinks. They fired a winning coach because they wanted a gritty team instead of offensive domination. Their defence is tough...everywhere. Sure Cam is a great athlete, I expect him to get out of the pocket and run, its going to happen, he's a monster. He also likes to stand up and make a play and he'll get blasted if he does, their defense will make sure of it. Especially since its a one and done game. Ask the Patriots, everybody that touched a ball took a shot, repeatedly.

Broncos have changed.... they win ugly, physical games. They've been banged up the entire year and still manage to win. Not promising they'll win, but I'd bet they'll make it a game.:eek:

Go Broncos!!!

and the amount of SB rings he has will not change in 2 weeks, or ever....

Lots of really good coaches out there that don't have a SB ring. Marv Levy and Marty Schottenheimer come to mind. Jeff Fisher got one as a player on IR with the Bears. Dan Reeves had a couple as a player. I don't consider any of them bums because they didn't win the big one.

Will Denver win this year? I'm less confident than I was 2 years ago, but I guess you never know. It seems improbable.

Broncos. Still some murmurs re Cam. His year at Auburn was very odd when look at first half of games vs. second half of games. Cam goes out with throwing arm injury. Broncos win.

Lots of really good coaches out there that don't have a SB ring. Marv Levy and Marty Schottenheimer come to mind. Jeff Fisher got one as a player on IR with the Bears. Dan Reeves had a couple as a player. I don't consider any of them bums because they didn't win the big one.

Will Denver win this year? I'm less confident than I was 2 years ago, but I guess you never know. It seems improbable.

Marty was a joke. Nothing like choking in the playoffs, every time all the time. Him and Norv took the Chargers backwards.

Marv should have had a ring, but thank you Scott Norwide....Laces out DAN!

Fisher was one yard shy of getting his as a coach.

Marty was a joke. Nothing like choking in the playoffs, every time all the time. Him and Norv took the Chargers backwards.

Marv should have had a ring, but thank you Scott Norwide....Laces out DAN!

Fisher was one yard shy of getting his as a coach.

The issue was/is that Wade is a bum.....not so, and not even close.

No, Wade is not a bum. But, sneakem says Denver has been banged up all year? Who's roster hasn't? FYI, ALL of Denver's roster was available Sunday. mtmuley

Ok I agree with Oak lots of good coaches haven't won ring, like John Fox he is a really good coach. As far as calling Wade Philips a bum with only Dallas as my sample was wrong. Jimmy Johnson is the only one with big enough balls to deal with Jones and trade a number one running back for first round picks... Sorry big fin

I think Blue Moon and elk backstraps on the grill and some nacho cheese dip with deer burger are going to win for the game at my house :D I'm going to root for Denver because I live in Colorado, but after watching Russell Wilson run all over the Bronco's D twice I don't think they have an answer for Cam since Cam is not only a running QB, but he'll go right up the middle and run people over and he's not afraid to take a hit. So, I think Cam is more of a threat than Wilson was. It will be interesting to watch, but I will have beer and nacho dip and steaks, none the less :D

I would like to see Denver win it, but my guess is that Cam and team will come through victorious.

If the Broncos and Carolina win, I don't think the Denver D has an answer for Cam Newton...they couldn't do anything with Russell Wilson scrambling and Cam will run over people.

Russell was 2 years ago. It's a different D and a different mentality in Denver. It's going to be a tough game, but our D can rise up for this challenge.

Russell was 2 years ago. It's a different D and a different mentality in Denver. It's going to be a tough game, but our D can rise up for this challenge.

I hope so. I would like to see Denver win as the 'local' team'. I'm not necessarily a Manning fan, but I would still like to see him go out on top if the rumors about him retiring come to fruition.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back