Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Who drew Montana in 2010?

Gerald Martin

Unfortunately I didn't draw this year but it looks like I get to go along for the fun. My boss drew a sheep and a goat tag for this fall. And he has been giving me grief about being lucky!!!!

Who else drew?

I guess two out of three ain't bad....:rolleyes:

Take lots of pictures if you tag along.

No sheep tag for me....but I'm getting used to that.

GM- your boss is a lucky man.

Nice! Congrats
If it is a local tag and you need help packing or scouting, let me know.

I did not draw moose or sheep. but i did draw a goat tag !!!

Very cool. Congrats RD. For a while, I was thinking maybe they just took everyone's money and did not worry about even drawing any tags.

Will make some good stories and pics, for sure.

Its definately is a scam only because i didn't get my tags either:):)

At least i'm consistent......

Course with NM Deer and CO elk, I think the plates full anyway.

No moose,no sheep,...are the bonus points a scam?

Thinking such is the case, Hem.

Did you hear if Elkhorn drew anything? Lucky bastage probably picked up a pair, but with all his "obligations" he may not be able to swing a moose and sheep in one season.

Hope you get that elk tag for north of your house. That would be a cool hunt.

BigFin, Yeah ole Elkhorn has been mighty unsociable this year,haven't talked with him but a couple of times.I'm guessing his wife got tired of carrying his weight and quit her job so now he actually has to work for more than his normal "tinkering" money.hehe

thanks BigFin. Yes Hornseeker i got a bitterroot tag, selway side. I dont think the bonus points are necessary. I just moved here from Texas last year and drew my tag without any bonus points.

okay, i had 9 points so they must help.

BigFin you should send one of your spare cameramen over here for a selway bitterroot goat hunt ;)

No goat hunts on film......yet. I wish I had some spare camera guys. Photofin makes more than the Prez, so I need to be careful in how I use his days. And his sidekick, Moosedrool, makes more than that, and is in demand in the micro-brew celebrity circuit, so his spare days are very expensive.

Would love to film one like that. But, it would screw up RD's hunt of a lifetime. It would restrict where he can hunt (no wilderness areas, so mostly road hunting), he will be asked to shoot a goat in the five days he is being filmed, he would be asked to use the crappy gear we use, and I think he is a good guy, so why would I want to ruin his hunt?

boy are you a bad judge of character BigFin. Under those restrictions there probably wouldnt be much chance of getting a billy in this unit. Randy11 if still interested later this summer we should keep in touch and get out for a hike. I thought you were moving to Lewistown? Ive got some vacations to take my wife and kids on, then ill be excited to scout for goats.

Not drawing a tag in 19 years sucks... Glad I can fall back on free OTC tags here for the 'big three'. :)

I've got some serious luck going today! I checked this morning, and I drew a Sheep tag! First ever draw for one of the big 3 in 25 years!

To say I am excited would be an understatement! I guess I am "that guy" this year! Heck I am even jealous of myself!

Woohoo!

RockyDog,
Hopefully, but I'm not holding my breath.
Until then I'm stuck in the zoo and might as well help scout for goats as long as I'm here!

Congrats Shortside!

Congrats Shortshide. Very happy to hear that a few guys drew tags, and a sheep tag pretty much tops it off.

Shoot a great one.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back