Who do you give your money to?

cgasner1

What Montana groups are you guys helping support. I’m member of the Montana bow hunters and the wildlife federation. I was looking at the sheep foundation the other night and debating on doing the life time for rmef. So who do you donate to and why

Lifetimer with BHA and MTWSF. Annual with RMEF, WTF. And I give monthly to PLWA and MWF.
For me it comes down to who I see putting in the most work. Within Montana at all the various CAC meetings, FWP councils, Legislature, etc etc MWF has a presence. PLWA is doing significant work for access for such a small organization, BHA has a big presence and generates alot of conversation. Of course I think we all are aware of the work RMEF does, even if they are less vocal than we would like at times. MTWSF does great work for sheep and of course is my only hope for ever hunting any other sheep species. WTF, I don't know that they are doing a whole lot in Montana but, Turkey Call magazine is seriously one of the better magazines Ive gotten in while.

I came here to say the IRS but after reading the post, that’s not question.

MTWSF
MT Wildlife Federation
Hellgate Hunters and Anglers
AbsarokA Beartooth Foundation

I’ve also donated to PLPW
I was meaning more willingly donating to I’d love to pull the money I give to the irs to any of these groups instead

Specific for Montana per the OP:

TNC - influence / scientific research for prime flora/fauna. Public access to fantastic land.

RMEF - constantly tasked with enhancing public land access and improvement of our present/future wildlife.

Montana Citizens Elk Management Coalition - seemed a good place to route my HT Fantasy Football Champ winnings. I believe I've sent a couple random donations their way as well.

Specific for Montana per the OP:

TNC - influence / scientific research for prime flora/fauna. Public access to fantastic land.

RMEF - constantly tasked with enhancing public land access and improvement of our present/future wildlife.

Montana Citizens Elk Management Coalition - seemed a good place to route my HT Fantasy Football Champ winnings. I believe I've sent a couple random donations their way as well.
I just didn’t wanna see it turn into a big non resident/resident thing curious to where guys are putting money to keep it local and take care of our own backyard

Along with those listed here (MWF, MCEMC, RMEF, BHA), I also show support (give my money) to:

The Montana Master Hunter Program (the nonprofit is One Montana). This one is interesting, and is working really hard to improve landowner/hunter relationships across the state through education. They also do some great stewardship work.

Veteran's Meat Locker out of Billings is another great program, which provides professionally processed wild game to our vets.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back