Whitetail Buck

smattenborough

I hope you all dont mind me posting a whitetail from Pennsylvania. I shot this deer on public land on the first friday of our gun season. He is a 10 point with a 16" spread. I have to say I was really happy when I shoot him. My family has had an awesome season this year. It was the first year for my wife to archery hunt and she arrowed a nice doe, She had couple really nice bucks get close but just not give her a good shoot. My 11 year old daughter had taken a doe on the first day of the rifle season it was a great shoot at 20 yards and she was super happy. My youngest son here in the picture with me is getting ready to go out next year. I was also lucky enough to take two pronghorn does in Wyoming which I have to say thank you to you all for the info you share on here and to Randy for the site, show and the info he has shared with me. It really helped me in Wyoming and I cannot wait to go back again.

Attachments

• scott deer onyp.jpg
    scott deer onyp.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 483
From what I have seen out of PA that thing is huge! Well, it is pretty huge about anywhere but particularly out of PA! Great job and congrats to the family for helping fill the freezer this fall.

I don't know a thing about PA hunting, but that seems like a great public land buck. Congrats to you and the family.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back