Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

which one?

SJ

We are putting together a new banner to use for link exchanges and I was interested in your input on which one you like the best.
b8ff2560.jpg

b9bec5d0.jpg

The first one is more artistic and my preference in general. The second one popped out at me though and caught my attention first when I opened the page so if you are looking for attention grabbing, I'd go there.

Just my opinion, but #2 is much more brighter and catchier to the eye! Just my lil ol girly opinion! LOL!

The directional layout of the second one seems to flow more than the first.. The colors in the second one are brighter and more vibrant. If it's advertising you're looking for, number two is my choice.

:cool:

Heck, I say use them both. #1 in the fall, then #2 in the spring. Seems fitting. I prefer #1 though.

Thanks ya'll I really appreciate your input and opinions. These two are actually the remaining 2 of 5 that we started out with and we were trying to get it down to 1 but from evryone's opinions from several forums we decided to take wilecoyote76 and several other's advise and will use both depending on seasons and also backgrounds of the sites they well be displayed on. We have decided also to to change out the elephant for a Cape Buffalo on both finished banners. Thanks again ya'll.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back