PEAX Equipment

Where?

THat looks like a gun store between San Antonio and Austin. Just east of the Freeway. Don't remember exactly where but I stopped in one day on a business trip.

Few more pics...Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum...a block from the riverwalk.

How'd you know that spook?

I may be in San Antonio for the first time this July. Might have to check the place out.

Few more pics...Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum...a block from the riverwalk.

How'd you know that spook?

I might have thrown back a longneck Lonestar or two...........................or six.;)

Oak if you get the chance, spend an evening on the Riverwalk. One of the best Cities in the U.S. IMO.

Yep, the Buckhorn is cool! The River Walk is a great area to spend some time and don't forget the Alamo too! Mom still lives there after Dad passed on 9/11/11. They moved down there in 1971 and Dad was Chief Records Administrator at Fort Sam Houston for his last 8 years before he retired. I'll be going down for a visit in April if things work out. I might even try to work out a Rio turkey hunt in the hill country on a friends small place up near Rock Springs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back