Caribou Gear

Where ya from? Greater Idaho.

Never happen but thought it was funny.

Northern California should join in also, from the ocean to the Sacramento county line than south along I-5 to the Orange County line back to the ocean. Leave that as Ca and the rest can join another state. I would move back to the new state.

Last edited:
Haha... I've been following this on FB as well. Funny thing is, 2 well known local politicians here in the valley are in favor.

I'd love to have Wallowa County, Mt Bachelor, Bend and some of those famous elk units. Pipe dreams!

Redrawing state lines could decrease conflict in political and social interests, but it would also take us away the spice of diversity.
I never needed to have everything my way as long as I thought the process was fair-ish. "Majority rule, minority rights" can still work.

Haha... I've been following this on FB as well. Funny thing is, 2 well known local politicians here in the valley are in favor.

I'd love to have Wallowa County, Mt Bachelor, Bend and some of those famous elk units. Pipe dreams!
just like we'd like to have the Middle Fork, chamberlain basin and the gospel hump.....keep dreaming!

Ha. The line down the center of US 95 in North Idaho is a hoot. Everyone in zone 29 (as I appear to be) grows wheat and says "Yaya , you betcha" a lot. Wait, isn't zone 29 the old State of Jefferson map? Maybe they are on to something.
BTW - We moved to Idaho in 1992 after Kalifornia passed the Prop 117 Mountain Lion Ballot measure. After 28 years here some folk here call us "those folks from California." I vote more redneck than most of the old-timers.

Looking at California, the map maker seems to think the folks in Modoc County (and Reno,NV) are culturally the same as the pot smokers on the North Coast.

I recently tweeted that we Idahoans will take Eastern Oregon, but Utah has to take Fremont County, ID as part of the deal.
I was working in Wallowa County last week and asked my customer of he was going to sign the petitions and he said, "Hell yes. I'm tiried of paying out of state tuition at the U of I."
I for one would love to be paying resident tag fees to hunt Rosie and Columbia Blacktails.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back