MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Where does Randy purchase his deerskin mittens at?

Over time the snot driplets I wipe from my nostrils season mine like a cast iron pan. 2 or 3 yrs of this builds up a semi-waterproofness that's almost impenetrable from any outside moisture. The trick is to get it anywhere other than your off hand around the area the index finger resides in.

Forgot my choppers in Colorado this year and holy moley did I get some funny looks asking for choppers. How does any hunter in a cold climate have no clue what a pair chopper is?
Were you hunting in CO or did you leave CO to hunt elsewhere?

Were you hunting in CO or did you leave CO to hunt elsewhere?

Worded that poorly. In packing to go to co forgot my choppers at home in mn. Once out there was in a store in co and asked if they had chopper mittens, oh the look was priceless. They had never even heard of them.

Worded that poorly. In packing to go to co forgot my choppers at home in mn. Once out there was in a store in co and asked if they had chopper mittens, oh the look was priceless. They had never even heard of them.
Yeah some sort of feed store murdochs/wylaco etc they would have called them choppers, most other places mittens. Rural urban divide and all that ;)

Roaring fork valley COOP in carbondale has a great selection of choppers and leather gloves, that's were I usually get mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back