PEAX Equipment

where did you all apply for so far?

Wy, Ut, NM alrerady in. Az & Ca. up comming. Still thinking about Nv, with no points, it's a million to one shot.

An out of state elk hunt costs me as much as a cheap annual lease down here, so I don't apply for the elk hunts much, none this year. One week, with loss of vacation time versus lots of weekends here for sure with multiple seasons, I pick the local hunting. I'll do an out of state hunt, assuming things go well, but not for elk this year.

What's the average number of days hunting till you get a bull elk? Lots of hunting, right?

Az is coming up soon,
then it will be
Me
elk
antelope
deer
rams
for my daughter its
elk
antelope
deer

I would love to try and hunt out of state this year for whitetail( western) SD, Idaho, Montana

Delw

Wy - didn't draw, Ut- points, Co -points, Id, Az when available. These are the states I put in for elk.

I just dropped the Calif. app.s in the mail.
I've got max points for elk (3), should pull a tag in ten years or so.

CO forth season for elk and deer, and MT for the "big three"... Should draw both CO tags, and I won't draw the MT tags, but I can dream about doing it!

A-Con...got mine in the mail yesterday as well. Went back to the 1:bunch chance for elk (Grizzly Is.) and Likely tables #2 for speedgoats. For deer I went with Doyle muzzy, G-1, and X-3B (yeah that will happen as a third choice :rolleyes: )

What do you think of them doing away with the 10-year wait? They said its because we now have the point system but I call B.S. I think that DFG is just lookng for lots of extra $$ from the past draw folks. If it was due to the preference points they could have done away with the wait two years ago.
Now with even MORE folks putting in good luck on that elk tag :(

Colorado -points
Alaska Winter Draw - sheep and mountain goat...no luck
Alaska Spring Draw - bison and moose...got my fingers crossed

It not I will be out with harvest tags, but it sure is fun dreaming.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back