When Men were Men

appaloosa

This might be the coolest photo I have of my dad. Hauling out an entire elk, whole on the back of his horse, covered in denim while pounding an Oly in one hand as he smiles for a picture.
I love seeing these old pictures, no trophies, no poses, no product placements, no click bait, just genuine and authentic. Let's see yours.

PXL_20230220_002056389.jpg

This might be the coolest photo I have of my dad. Hauling out an entire elk, whole on the back of his horse, covered in denim while pounding an Oly in one hand as he smiles for a picture.
I love seeing these old pictures, no trophies, no poses, no product placements, no click bait, just genuine and authentic. Let's see yours.

View attachment 265438
I'm thinking that horse is bad ass for certain.

I got a bull just before dark one night while hunting solo. Fortunately, my friend showed up at camp later that night. The next day, we decided to pack the meat out in one trip since it was all down hill. With that weight, the frame on the Dwight Schuh hunting pack I lent my friend bent into a U shape and we had to add some reinforcement to it.

9B3341D1-E226-468A-8DF8-93AD1226AE33.jpeg

View attachment 265438
And it’s a horse not a f@ckin llama!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back