Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What's Your Weapon?

Thia Queens of Camo

Ladies,

Are you a one weapon hunter or do you use several different weapons? For me, I want to maximize my hunting opportunities, so I hunt with a variety of weapons.

Archery--deer, turkey, elk, and hopefully this year, bear
Rifle-- (.270)-deer, elk, and bear
(22-250)--predators
Muzzleloader--deer
Shotgun (12 g)--turkeys (not so much since starting with archery)

If I had to pick only one weapon to hunt with, I think I would choose my bow. I love the challenge of getting up close and personal with the animals I am hunting.

How about you?

I'll hunt with anything for anything. Really the only type of arm I haven't hunted with is a pistol, but I hope to rectify that soon.

I've never killed anything with a ML and only have shot whitetails with a bow. Rifles cartridges I've used on big game are 30-06, 338 Win Mag, and 223AI. I've also killed deer with a 12ga and slugs.

My lovely lady uses a 38 snub nose five shot Taurus revolver. Whatever she's aiming at is pretty safe. I can't say the same for the reciever of her voiced displeasure when provoked....that'd usually be me.

My wife hunts deer with a Browning A Bolt Medallion 243, I have found however that she is much more deadly with her EXTREMELY sharp tongue.

I did show her and my Daughters the new ladies forum, they may jump on in the future.

My wife hunts deer with a Browning A Bolt Medallion 243, I have found however that she is much more deadly with her EXTREMELY sharp tongue.

I did show her and my Daughters the new ladies forum, they may jump on in the future.

If she is jumping into the forum, you might want to edit the above comment to prevent future lacerations!!

Spook12,

Glad you showed them the forum! I hope to see them on here soon!! They would probably enjoy the Queens of Camo site too ;)

Noharleyyet,

Thank you for the welcome! Glad you are enjoying my posts!!! :)

my wife uses a savage 30-06-deer and elk hunting.
a dan wesson 357 revolver to hunt the big kittys.:D

(Anne): I use my 7mm-08 for everything. Would like to start bow hunting, but haven't been able to get into it yet. Other than that, for recreation, I have a Ruger LC9 and of course a .22 for fun.

Back