Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What's your side hustle?

It’s been a few years and I don’t know current rates. I was able to get $3k or $4k in less than a year going twice a week. I flew almost free with airline points saving over $1k. I had other funds plus my trip wasn’t expensive.
Holy shit. More than I ever woukd have guessed.

Been learning how to trade options in my spare time. Taking it slow but have been enjoying it and have managed to do alright with it.

Selling guns at Scheels!!! I only average about 10 hours a week but make better than expected $$$ which helps me (especially when combined with the deals/discounts) not feel bad at all for spending on hunting/guns/trips and maybe a new motorcycle this year....maybe. Best part is getting paid to shoot quite a bit, handle and learn about lots of guns, and working with actual decent people who give a shizz.

Commercial construction PM by day.
Commercial and Custom Residential door and hardware/accessories installer on the side. Side work pays for hunting trips and home improvements.

Does it really pay that much?
It’s been a few years and I don’t know current rates. I was able to get $3k or $4k in less than a year going twice a week. I flew almost free with airline points saving over $1k. I had other funds plus my trip wasn’t expensive.
Yeah they have specials “8 donations for $800” and stuff, so that adds up quick, and then they have to pay enough to keep you coming back. I bought a $2k bow setup in like 20 weeks maybe can’t remember. Plus you’re saving lives

Back