Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What's your favorite movie line?

Thornton Melon: What's your favorite subject?
Bubbles: Poetry.
Thornton Melon: Really? Well, maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow.

Classic Dangerfield, Back to School

Jeremiah Johnson: Just where is it I could find bear, beaver, and other critters worth cash money when skinned?

Robidoux: Ride due west as the sun sets. Turn left at the Rocky Mountains.

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago,we got a full tank of gas,half a pack of cigarettes,it's dark..........and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

From Big Trouble in Little China.....

Jack Burton: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

[last lines]

Jack Burton: Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard: Alright, listen up, people. Our fugitive has been on the run for ninety minutes. Average foot speed over uneven ground barring injuries is 4 miles-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six miles. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. Your fugitive's name is Dr. Richard Kimble. Go get him.

Gus McCrae: Lorie darlin', life in San Francisco, you see, is still just life. If you want any one thing too badly, it's likely to turn out to be a disappointment. The only healthy way to live life is to learn to like all the little everyday things, like a sip of good whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk, or a feisty gentleman like myself.

Charles Remington: [melancholy] My life was shaped because someone invented gunpowder, and that's what took me around the world. But the memory that I wanted, that was the family that I lost.

"And shepherds we shall be.

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.

That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee.

And Teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti."

Boondock Saints

"And shepherds we shall be.

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.

That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee.

And Teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti."

Boondock Saints

Nice! Love this movie!

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome."

"Son of a b#$@h I'm sick of these dolphins."

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.
A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Rest in peace Mr. Ramis.

I'm actually pretty sure I remember Bill Murray adlibbed that part, but that's got to be one of the most quotable movies nonetheless.

This place is like Disneyland, everybody gets what they really want. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back