Caribou Gear

What's your favorite movie line?

Really like some of the ones that have been posted already, especially anything from Josey Wales.

I'll take this a different direction, with this whole scene...
0.jpg

"I didn't know you wanted to get involved in the discussion, Mr. Helper" is still a popular line in my household.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj5k6toS7i8

Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
Ron Burgandy; Its quite pungent.... Its a formidable scent....Stings the nostrils... in a good way....
Brian, im going to honest that smells like pure gasoline!

Some good ones here! I don't know if I have a favorite line, but I've got a couple movies that always get quoted a lot. I'd say the top three are:

- Dumb and Dumber
- The Big Lebowski
- O Brother Where Art Thou?

Office Space (there are many great ones)

Peter: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday and you're not feeling real well, does anyone ever say to you, "Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?"
Lawrence: No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guv5LUT1AFw

Since I just watched "We're the Millers" I have a few new faves. (Most are not appropriate for this PG-13 site)

"Have some respect! That is your mother!"

Does anyone else think Jennifer Aniston looks better now then she did 20 years ago?

"Course, I could get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it".

Watched this with my son the other day. Funny movie but it did have a couple crude parts in it that made it awkward sitting with you kid by you. :eek: :(

Since I just watched "We're the Millers" I have a few new faves. (Most are not appropriate for this PG-13 site)

"Have some respect! That is your mother!"

Does anyone else think Jennifer Aniston looks better now then she did 20 years ago?

Funny movie......and yes, she looks way better!

The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana."

"A River Run's Through It"

You got a pool?
I have a pond, its good enough for you..

Caddyshack

Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Baby, you're all right. You must've been something before electricity

Carl: "So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas."
Angie D'Annunzio: "A looper?"
Carl: "A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald ... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a 10,000-foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? 'Gunga galunga .... gunga, gunga-lagunga.' So we finish the 18th and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me, which is nice."

Last edited:
Funny, just used this with one of my student - athletes as motivation!
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life"- Animal House

Have always enjoyed this movie and this -
Sir Knight......I just pissed in my pants, and nobody can do anything about it.

And......(could not be typed, for effect)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i4TF4QY96E

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back