MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What's your favorite movie line?

Lawnboy

Fin has a few from this movie I believe. Here's one of many

" Go ahead, skin it! Skin that smokewagon and see what happens........."

A couple of my favorites

Neemo: So if you want these horses, I sell them to you. Did you bring some gold with you?
John Simpson Chisum: No.
Neemo: Silver?
John Simpson Chisum: Just lead!

John Simpson Chisum: [lighting the sergeant's cigar] Sergeant, there's one thing I oughtta tell you; if you lay a hand on White Buffalo again, I'll kill ya'.

Jacob 'Big Jake' McCandles: And now *you* understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off.

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Ellis Boyd Redding, your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. Do you feel you've been rehabilitated?

Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin society...

Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me, it's just a made up word. A politician's word, so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, are you?

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

grandpa: And then the Mama Bear said, "Somebody's been sleeping in my bed, too!" And finally, the Baby Bear looked and he said, "Somebody's sleeping in my bed, and the bastard's still there!" But Goldylocks had a Remington semi-automatic, with a scope and a hair-trigger!

Allie, Melanie's Daughter: That's not the way it goes!

Grandpa: And that was the end of the Three Bears.

"Beings this is a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off. You've got to ask yourself one question, "Do I feel lucky. Well, do ya? Punk."

That or "squeal like a pig".

(After shooting Jean Claude’s wife in the arm) It’s a flesh wound. But if you don’t get me what I need, the last thing you’ll see before I make your children orphans is the bullet I put between her eyes. — Taken

grandpa: And then the Mama Bear said, "Somebody's been sleeping in my bed, too!" And finally, the Baby Bear looked and he said, "Somebody's sleeping in my bed, and the bastard's still there!" But Goldylocks had a Remington semi-automatic, with a scope and a hair-trigger!

Allie, Melanie's Daughter: That's not the way it goes!

Grandpa: And that was the end of the Three Bears.

My favorite movies! There are so many great lines in both of them!

There's nothing like a nice piece of hickory. Pale Rider

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back