Sitka Pre Season Savings

What's Wrong With Elk Farms

Tom.....I ain't buying you "fishing in the lake" example. First off.....the big difference between fish in the lake and game on a farm is this....you can see fish in the lake, but if they ain't biting, a;; you can do is look. But with game on a farm, they don't have to be biting, just be there, and then you get to shoot their asses off.

A better example would be fishing the ocean.......but you'd have a small bay netted off so you wouldn't have to fish for free ranging fish. They might be anywhere in the ocean. But if you trap them inside a netted bay, well, they gotta eat sometime right, and you already know hwere they'll be dining. And this would actually be a great thing to do...because then even a Texan could catch fish in the ocean!
wink.gif

I'll buy that, some are like a locked off bay, some are like a lake, some are like a wilderness stream with a screen or dam at one end. A bad one, would by like a bay with no natural feed or cover, and you got the fish trapped an hungry. A good one would be like there's fish in the lake or bay or stream, most of them probably, that you can't see. You can't get them with a net either, they are in the deep cover. A good high fence ranch has places like that for the animals to go hide, where the hunters aren't likely to get them out, where they are relatively safe. There are some like that, I think personally. Plus, P&Y must think so also, otherwise why would P&Y let the records stand from those places prior to 2001, when they stopped reviewing ranches on a ranch by ranch basis?

I'm just glad P&Y pulled their head out of their ass and quit letting farm animals into the record book.

One of the smartest things they've done.

Back