What's up with the hack jobs on here lately?

hunting prairie dogs is tons of fun with a 300 win mag. What you do is try and hit just under them and see how high you can make them fly through the sky. 165 grain hollow points work the best bit if you miss and hit them there is jut not much to find.

They come and they go. They get tracked via SPAM tracking services. Once they get new IPs that are not in the spam tracking, they get through the cracks for a while, until their IPs get in the spam tracker data file.

Sorry for the headache and very tired of the hassle.

They come and they go. They get tracked via SPAM tracking services. Once they get new IPs that are not in the spam tracking, they get through the cracks for a while, until their IPs get in the spam tracker data file.

Sorry for the headache and very tired of the hassle.

You need help Randy. I don't know what the answer is, and I'm sure Marcus and Michael don't have a ton of time to monitor this site. Maybe the next person you bring on is a social media person with the additional responsibility of managing HuntTalk.

Back in Uncle Jed's day, they used 50 and 60 calibers for Squirrels. Only they "barked" them, aim at the tree right next to his head.

In South Africa they call that a duiker and use 375H&H to hunt it. (Not kidding, their preferred round for a 12 lb animal is the 375H&H).

You need help Randy. I don't know what the answer is, and I'm sure Marcus and Michael don't have a ton of time to monitor this site. Maybe the next person you bring on is a social media person with the additional responsibility of managing HuntTalk.

We have more than enough diligent member tripwires to alert the headmaster...

I thought this off season was one of the mildest of any in the last 15 years.

Take away the Political Joke section which is expected to be turmoil. I thought this was a quite year. Did Randy grey this year?

Maybe, I am just old and jaded. Harder for my blood to boil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back