Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Deer Hunting Distractions

I enjoy your videos, but having grown up reading about hunting, long before even the concept of YouTube (or the internet, for that matter) I still very much appreciate a well written story of the hunt. Nicely done! Congratulations on the wolf.
As for eating your wolf... Maybe use two boxes? 😉C1C3B40C-87BD-4B9E-A29E-3F4EC54A1C22.jpeg

Congrats on the fine wolf. I am totally with you in regards to wolves. Happy to manage them but totally enamored with how they survive and live in the wild. The world wouldn't be the same without them.

Nice job! I look at them the same way I look at every native animal. They have just as much right to be there as an elk, I just wish the .gov would take the politics/emotions out of management.

Nice job! I look at them the same way I look at every native animal. They have just as much right to be there as an elk, I just wish the .gov would take the politics/emotions out of management.
All of those politics and emotions come from us. Not .gov

Congrats Randy on a good looking wolf.

btw......Maybe you could hunt with just your teeth if you could run and smell like a Wolf. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back