Whats in your Garage ?

Nope. I bought the car from a guy who lives in Maryland. It doesn't have AZ plates on it yet.

More photos to follow.

:cool:

Dan I think you'll get more enjoyment out of the car out their than the owner her in Md got out of it. There is no where to realy open up and drive here. Nice Ride !

Like WH says, full of stuff. Alot of it is junk. We have scrapmetal, old paint but mostly lawn mowers and baby stuff. Julie requires alot of stuff!

I am hoping to turn the garage into my scrapbooking room for my and my girls to use :D

Hey ya'll, I got some pics today of the black snake with the AZ plate on. Check it out!

Attachments

• New3.JPG
    New3.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 58
  • new2.JPG
    new2.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 59
  • New.JPG
    New.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 54
The bigger garage I get the more junk I have.Anyone for a online hunttalk garage sale?

CJCJ, It's a 485 horse 351 cleveland. Bored and stroked to 396ci with a roller kit. Ford toploaded 4 speed with hurst linkage. Race Demon carb.

WH, I don't think I can get a deer in the car, but I can get a dear in the car. Found that out yesterday at lunch. She asked for a ride and I obliged. She was jazzed. Her parting comment was "My exhusband is gonna crap when he hears I got a ride in this!"

Sweet car! I bet that's better than all the Enzyte in the world! :D

My garage has a bit of this and a bit of that, nothing worth anything and I can only find stuff when I'm not looking at it.

That is my all-time dream car, Danr...that and a 66 or 67 GTO.

I finally, after seeing this post, got on the ball and got rid of the little tent trailer that belongs to my mother-in-law. I took it back to her house and put it in her garage. :D Then I went out and bought some shelving and some storage boxes to finally get the garage organized and make some room.

Now if I can just get my wife to get the crap out of the rest of the house, I'd be a happier man.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back