Whats in your Garage ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
What do you have in your garage that you are wasting space with ? And why haven't you gotten rid of it ?!?!?

Post pictures of your Garage if you're so inclined !!

I'm sure Moosie's garage looks the same as it does every year....full of bear bait...sure you could just find an archived picture and it'd do...;) Probably a long winded story behind the picutes too..hump

My garage is also my trophy room for now. The next house will need a big trophy room and a much bigger garage.

DSCN1137.JPG

DSCN1140.JPG

DSCN1139.JPG

DSCN1138.JPG

Finally put these up a few weeks ago. That cleared up alot of space so the wife was happy.

DSCN1141.JPG

DSCN1142.JPG

I spent yesterday cleaning out my garage... Barely looks like I started :D :D By Weeks end I should have a garage that looks like yours Ash'. (Minus the dritters of course ;)

...attic overflow...barely room for my bike...& atv...& camping gear...& lawn equipment.

In other words, like CJ's yard.:eek: ;) :)

My garage is full of stuff (not junk.) ;) No room for cars. |oo

That's why I am having a 36x52 shop built out back. The shop will have a 12x18 insulated room for my gun safe, reloader, and supplies. hump

Plus room for my 27 foot travel trailer, atv, atv trailer, and my truck.

And my future boat.

It is supposed to be done by June 28th.

I'll post a picture when it's finished.

Life is good. :D

Alrighty Then! I have in the front area a Bass Boat, Pontoon Boat, Kubota Tractor and a Gooseneck Horse Trailer. Then I have a Room for my Fishing Tackle and a Canoe and Pee-Row. In another room of my shop I have 2 Fat-Ass Four wheelers and 2 motorcycles, the wife's riding lawn mower. Along the sides I have woodworking stuff and a welding machine. Upstairs I have Workout stuff, but it's too dusty to mess with! LOL! Pinball Machines, ect. and A-Z stuff we don't need all the time. On the on side we have a 1000 sq. foot apartment and Kitchen along with an Home Office. Other than that it's like any other 6000 sq.ft. garage. John

Got a 16' Lund boat sitting in there, taking up space, that aint been in the water since last August. Not too sure if it will see water this year.
Need to unload it and pick up a muscle car or harley.

Kids toys, seems like the wife keeps telling people the girls need more outside stuff every birthday and Christmas. I had to build a second shed for the girls over flow.

This is about all I have room for in my garage.

Attachments

• cobra_2.jpg
    cobra_2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 121
My garage is full of stuff (not junk.) ;) No room for cars. |oo

That's why I am having a 36x52 shop built out back. The shop will have a 12x18 insulated room for my gun safe, reloader, and supplies. hump

Plus room for my 27 foot travel trailer, atv, atv trailer, and my truck.

And my future boat.

It is supposed to be done by June 28th.

I'll post a picture when it's finished.

Life is good. :D

I just read this. Your future BOAT!! Either "life is good" or chick is gone.:D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back