Yeti GOBOX Collection

What ya all think?

LILIDAHO

This is a brain child that came to me one day while sitting on the hillside watching some deer. I have always liked euro mounts and also like pedestal mounts. I also wanted somthing a little different than the normal wall mount for the euro of mulie I killed last fall. I made a pedestal style mount with a fence post and skull plaque. The wood is off a barn on my familys property that I hunt on. The post also came from the area. Let me know what you all think. Lil

Attachments

• 09_buck_croped.jpg
    09_buck_croped.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 621
  • euro base 1.jpg
    euro base 1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4,027
  • euro base 2.jpg
    euro base 2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 637
  • euro base.jpg
    euro base.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 630
Taking basics of a euro typically mounted to some wood "shield" shape - I think you have brought the elements of a hunt into a fitting display. The personal touches bring me to see a whole setting vs simply - "nice rack". :) ;)

Looks great!

Terrific idea LILIDAHO...like the barbed wire flow. Bet you get a lot of compliments on it.

looks great. Anyone have something similar or other ideas for a bull elk?

Pretty cool idea and it looks like you pulled it off very well. Great looking buck also.

Very nice!!

I think the idea works well for birds too!

Attachments

• Man Room.JPG
    Man Room.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 568
Love it Great Job and congrats on a fine animal and mount. I love it when guys try to come up with a unique way to display there trophy

I have never seen a euro mount done like that... That looks really great!! I like the barn wood idea too...

that looks pretty dang cool; nice idea. I also like that hat if it is an Idaho hat? if it is where'd you get it?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back