Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What is a Bucc-ees?

It's a ridiculously overrated waste of an extra ten minutes when you have to fuel up. Just the walk to the can and back to the pump will waste any money you save on gas. The whole thing is built on the stupidity of Texans, with their insistence that "everything is bigger here", a lie made obvious by all the jacked up trucks with nuts (at the self same pumps) that are very clearly compensating.

It's a ridiculously overrated waste of an extra ten minutes when you have to fuel up. Just the walk to the can and back to the pump will waste any money you save on gas. The whole thing is built on the stupidity of Texans, with their insistence that "everything is bigger here", a lie made obvious by all the jacked up trucks with nuts (at the self same pumps) that are very clearly compensating.
Geez, tell us how you really feel

The last and only time I went, I got a sausage on a stick, a smoked brisket sandwich and a drink and it was ~ $27.

I had 15 people bump into me because the place was filled from wall to wall with a bunch of disrespectful gluttonous idiots.

Clearly, I should have looked at the prices first.

I compare a bucc-ees to this:
06-08 025.jpg

I never went back.

I'll be the goose in the middle from now on. lol

If I can't have a 1/2 gallon of pop for $1.37 then the terrorists have truly won.

1706030930630.png

I had to google who that is.

Also, what is with the ultra-pride Texicans have for this convenience store? Y'all made Ann Richards, W, Pantera & The Butthole Surfers. You gave us Willie, Bob Wills and Wes Anderson's lesser known brother Eric (whom I went to high school with, nice guy).

Own your heritage!

Oh wait. Maybe it does?

I am just waiting on the people of Bucc-ees website...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back