What Bino harness are you running

I'm a fan of the Kuiu PRO harness for my 10x42 Meoptas, but not sure I'd want to go up to the XL version for those 15's.

Side note: I also just bought the new Stone Glacier harness for a pair of 10x28's I have, and love how adjustable it is for smaller binocs. Will make a great setup for turkey hunting when I want something compact/light and I am just looking for beards on birds.

Ran the marsupial for awhile - loved everything about it and loved the magnetic closure...until I wanted to use my phone as a GPS to navigate. I couldn't ever get north readings that made sense until I realized the magnet way throwing it off! I tried and FHF and didn't like that it lifts up to open, rather than folds down. Ended up with a Kuiu Pro and love it

I just bought 2 AGC's for my 15 x 56 Swaros and Leica's and they work. All the other ones I checked out the dimensions were too small for the height of these bino's. I had even bought the largest Eberlestock ones, but they were too small and I was going to modify it so that either binos would fit, but I procrastinated enough and checked out the AGC's and ordered two sets. I had used the Cabelas harnesses for years, but losing caps, dust and belly crawling were always an issue, so now I've remedied that. TWo thumbs up for AGC.

Ran the marsupial for awhile - loved everything about it and loved the magnetic closure...until I wanted to use my phone as a GPS to navigate. I couldn't ever get north readings that made sense until I realized the magnet way throwing it off! I tried and FHF and didn't like that it lifts up to open, rather than folds down. Ended up with a Kuiu Pro and love it
Marsupial now has some options without magnets as of just recently!

Anybody got any opinions on the stone glacier vs the outdoor vision ridge top?
I’m currently using an agc and I would like something with a smaller profile for public land archery bow hunting.
Are the sg and ovr relatively similar in size?
I want it to be as comfy as possible and I like the way the sg has no buckles on the front of the shoulder strap where it comes off the bag. 🤷‍♂️

Cheap black Cabela’s that clips onto the pouch my binos came in. It’s a LOT better than a neck strap. I have no complaints.

I’ll gladly upgrade to an expensive one that is Made in USA once I have upgraded all of my more important gear.

Can't go wrong with FHF I waited to long to buy a harness. I ran the suspender type ones for years. FHF is so much better just my .02

Kuiu Pro Harness.
Tried Vortex, Badlands and FHF. These don’t peel back nor does the top pop loose, no magnets to interfere with my compass. It’s been a godsend plus I have the hydration system now as well that straps right in.

+1 on Marsupial. They have tons of patterns, the magnets work well and the buttons snap tight. just be sure to get the large size

Mystery Ranch has a new design out. Probably worth a look.
I really like it. The 12x version also holds a 15x56 with the eyecups down. The harness has a lot of good pockets, and the one on the back panel holds a phone nicely for nav, pics, etc. Comfy harness too -- way better than prior version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back