What Bino harness are you running

I’m a soon to be owner of a pair of 15x56 what enclosed harness works best for guys with lager binos? Thanks
I have a Kuiu with 12 by 50 leica and I am very happy with it.

I have a bigger one similar to the Alaska guide creations, but didn't like it. Just too big. Had one come with my Vortex 10x50s and it's what I've been using since then. They are slim and free with the binos!

I love my fhf. Paul’s a solid guy too. I had the first versions without molle attachment points on the bottom but wanted to carry my bear spray there. He added a panel for $30 that looks like it came that way.

Marsupial makes a fully enclosed harness now that looks pretty sweet. I had a Kuiu and wasn’t a fan, and have the regular Marsupial now and really like it.

Kuiu harness is sleek/low profile but has a big draw back: there is only one set of straps going to the bino. Everytime you draw your binos, the holster falls down your stomach. The time spent fishing for it and resituating it isn't worth it. Side pockets on the kuiu can fit game calls on one side, wind checker on the other, not much else.

+1 FHF....had for 5 or so years for my Viper 10x42s and still in great shape....My birder friends Have harness envy!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back