What Bino harness are you running

If I had to pick one it'd be the Kuiu Pro, but I have different ones for different uses. For backpack hunts I like my AGC Kodiak Cub because of all the pocket to stash stuff. For day hunting I like Marsupial for the forward opening and low profile, but the magnets can and will mess with compasses including the one in your phone.

I have a bigger one similar to the Alaska guide creations, but didn't like it. Just too big. Had one come with my Vortex 10x50s and it's what I've been using since then. They are slim and free with the binos!
Do the side pouches provided enough room for a range finder? They look small - thank you for your thoughts!

I just packed my AGC Denali harness for my Kansas ML deer hunt.

Binos in the main pouch, rangefinder in elastic compartment above that. Camera and windchecker in front pouch. Two speedload tubes and extra primers in the left-hand pouch. Optics cleaning kit in the right-hand pouch. My phone goes in the zipper pocket against my chest.

I love it, of course it's a bit bulky but it keeps me from packing my pockets full and/or having to rummage through my backpack for certain items.

Really wanted an FHF but couldn’t pass up a Mystery Ranch in Optifade Subalpine on Camofire for $53. I’ll be running that this year.

Reactions: FLS
Kuiu Bino harness was a pain for me. I now am running the Vortex pouch and I think its great.

The old style or the new Pro? The new pro is great. I have one, and think it is the best all around one I've tried, though I run an AGC for backpack hunting and Marsupial for day hunts.

I have used the FHF for years for my 10x42's and love mine.

Got the Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-B's and they are too tight of a fit.

Picked up an AGC and they fit but man those are some big bulky harnesses. Like running a fanny pack on your chest.

Heard good things and been trying to pick up a Kuiu Pro XL in Vias for a while but they have been out of stock for what seems like forever.

I prefer the FHF over the AGC by a long shot. However, running with binos that size in anything will make them flop around a lot. Probably be better to walk while wearing them.

I have an FHF. Waited months for it in the size I waited in multi-cam..... So glad I did.

Heard lots of good things about the alaskan guide and marsupial as well. To be honest, I was surprised to see the Kuiu taking a couple of licks in here. Never messed with one in person bu I have only heard people rave about them before.

I run a Badlands xr and have loved it. The bottom is adjustable and might accommodate 15s. Their customer service has always been impressive to me also. Just shoot them an email and ask.

Good luck

I’m running the new mountain optics harness from Sitka. Had an outdoor vision before this and like the Sitka better.

still using my sitka harness with mystery ranch range finder pocket on the bottom of it. It the most minimal fully enclosed harness I can find

I also have the Sitka bino bivy. It's great for what it is, minimalist. Anyone have the new Sitka harness? Looks to be a lot bigger.

I use an FHF and have for the last few years and have no complaints. I just received the leupold branded marsupial harness that was offered as a rebate item and will try that out this year from time to time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back