What are you reading

About halfway through Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Lost track of how many times I've read through these books.

How to install cabinets and pour concrete counter tops on Google

I read the Missoulian today. Don't know why. Hey JLS, I could ease your cabinet install issue if you are close to Corvallis. mtmuley

Just finished "The Highway" by CJ Box as well as "Son of a Wanted Man" by Louis Lamour. Both excellent reads. Haven't decided what's next, might order "The Naturalist" or figure out what Box novel is next in line in regards to the Job Pickett series.

Cold Hearted River
By Keith McCafferty

Damn good light reading fiction..based locally, of course!

Just finished Rinella's Scavenger's Guide to Haute cuisine. Title is misleading insofar as I don't consider hunters or anglers scavengers. I was envisioning more roadkill... Oh well. Great read nonetheless.
Anybody who has hosted a large meal can relate.

Just finished "The Highway" by CJ Box as well as "Son of a Wanted Man" by Louis Lamour. Both excellent reads. Haven't decided what's next, might order "The Naturalist" or figure out what Box novel is next in line in regards to the Job Pickett series.

The website fantasticfiction is a great reference for tracking the books in a series as well as for getting ideas for the next read.

Lee Child's "Midnight Line" (Jack Reacher protagonist) will be my next, James Lee Burke has "Robicheaux" coming out in January, Box has a new Pickett/Romanowski protagonist, "The Disappeared" in March.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jscrocca
Back