What are you guys paying for gas?

There is a pair of fine French skis on ebay, two FIBs want them. The final price is the max either is willing to pay. If one gets some extra money from a scratcher they will up their bid so the skis will sell for more.

At the end of the day though only 1 of them can have the skis.

If gas is $5.00 and $1.00 of the price is tax and you get a gas tax rebate check the price of gas with just go to $6.00 to match the buying power of the market.

The only way prices go down is increased supply or people get priced out.
If we bring back covid can I get another $1400?

There is a pair of fine French skis on ebay, two FIBs want them. The final price is the max either is willing to pay. If one gets some extra money from a scratcher they will up their bid so the skis will sell for more.

At the end of the day though only 1 of them can have the skis.

If gas is $5.00 and $1.00 of the price is tax and you get a gas tax rebate check the price of gas with just go to $6.00 to match the buying power of the market.

The only way prices go down is increased supply or people get priced out.
*if covid comes back will I get another $1400?

A couple comments.

As an owner of a trucking business in this market, I have taken a new approach. It was mentioned by one of our members that he’s been turning down busy work. Maybe another thread. Haha. But be it as it is, my business decision as of now was to do the same. Truckers paying the over average cushion if this increase, can’t just work to make ends meet anymore. There has to be a margin. I parked in order to lower demand and up my margins back where they need to be for a spell. There’s lots of work out there for us, but when things are this unstable, it’s impossible to set real prices on delivery.

Next point…
I’ll use my time doing what I love, and while it might cost me, I can go broke easier doing what I love than providing access to things that still won’t open eyes. And busting my ass for it.

Any locals have fuel prices between Missoula and Wisdom, via Phillipsburg or Anaconda, or Darby???? Just looking for an avg. Diesel only please……

That’s all it takes

Edited….let’s just print more. That’ll fix it

Edit to the edit😂😂.
I wonder how many prints it’ll take till that $1400 a year will ALMOST buy you a tank of gas and a weeks meals for your family. Budget meals at that!!

A couple comments.

As an owner of a trucking business in this market, I have taken a new approach. It was mentioned by one of our members that he’s been turning down busy work. Maybe another thread. Haha. But be it as it is, my business decision as of now was to do the same. Truckers paying the over average cushion if this increase, can’t just work to make ends meet anymore. There has to be a margin. I parked in order to lower demand and up my margins back where they need to be for a spell. There’s lots of work out there for us, but when things are this unstable, it’s impossible to set real prices on delivery.

Next point…
I’ll use my time doing what I love, and while it might cost me, I can go broke easier doing what I love than providing access to things that still won’t open eyes. And busting my ass for it.

Any locals have fuel prices between Missoula and Wisdom, via Phillipsburg or Anaconda, or Darby???? Just looking for an avg. Diesel only please……
Diesel is around $5.60 in Hamilton today. $4.80 for gas.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back