Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What are you guys paying for gas?

I think the shortage is due to the amount of fuel spilled with these new POS gas cans. The old ones worked fine. The new ones don’t work period.

This is exactly how I act using the new gas cans.

I’ve done that and drilled holes in all my big ones. I still have a couple small ones with the “spill most of it” spouts.

One of the guys that hangs out here drives fuel truck for Desilva Gates. He fuels about 3000 gallons a day. They run 12 fuel trucks 6 days a week. That's just one construction outfit.

Filled up my truck at $4.93 for diesel this morning. Still have been able to keep it under $5.00 the entire time but just barely. I went ahead and filled up instead of just letting it click off at the $125 limit this morning as the $4.93 was the cheapest I'd seen in a couple weeks. A little over $40 on the second swipe so $165+ to fill up. If I had to get fuel last week I don't think anyone was under $5.00.

For regular gas the low price in town this morning is $3.86 but there are several just a couple cents more than that.

Just filled up my 1994 Jeep yj 18 gallon tank yesterday for a grand total of $114 or arm, Leg, & first born.... $6.29/gallon here in Redding CA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back