MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What are you guys paying for gas?

Just filled up my 1994 Jeep yj 18 gallon tank yesterday for a grand total of $114 or arm, Leg, & first born.... $6.29/gallon here in Redding CA

Wait until you jump over the hill to escape the heat this summer… another $0.40-$0.60/gallon more over in Humboldt county

Paid 4.39 at Casey’s yesterday before we left town. Where we were going 80 miles away Casey’s had gas for 4.09. Same gas station chain, 80 miles apart $.30 difference.

Replacing the totaled 2500HD Duramax with a 1500 AT4 6.2...so a bit of a savings as Premium is about .70 less & the half ton is slightly less thirsty, especially highway. Cheapest diesel here 5.07.

Wait until you jump over the hill to escape the heat this summer… another $0.40-$0.60/gallon more over in Humboldt county
Yeah I know how it is over there. Hope you guys are all doing the best you can. There is a lot more people walking done the road with gas cans now days. Just filling up a gallon or two at a time.

Yeah I know how it is over there. Hope you guys are all doing the best you can. There is a lot more people walking done the road with gas cans now days. Just filling up a gallon or two at a time.

We left Redding when I retired and moved back to Oregon, so much cheaper and no 115 def summers!

We left Redding when I retired and moved back to Oregon, so much cheaper and no 115 def summers!
Yeah I don't blame you at all. I don't like it here and because of the heat but most things in my life are good dear friends, awesome job that pays very well and good schools for my kiddos. I live a little East of Redding past Shasta College so where I live is good. When I retire I am out of here for sure.

Replacing the totaled 2500HD Duramax with a 1500 AT4 6.2...so a bit of a savings as Premium is about .70 less & the half ton is slightly less thirsty, especially highway. Cheapest diesel here 5.07.
Didn’t you just get that truck? Hopefully everyone was ok from the accident.

Yeah I don't blame you at all. I don't like it here and because of the heat but most things in my life are good dear friends, awesome job that pays very well and good schools for my kiddos. I live a little East of Redding past Shasta College so where I live is good. When I retire I am out of here for sure.

Was the same for me for years, jobs and families. Also lived out of town a bit (off Rancho towards the airport) but spent years in Shingletown (just sold our property there) and had a cabin up by Burney (Moosecamp).
Like you said, all good till it didn’t have to be any more👍🏻

Still hanging around $4.50 for regular 85 octane. Ethanol free is about .30 more where you can get it.

Back