What are you guys paying for gas?

What are those specifically? truck drivers? Most crude and gas is moved through pipelines. MLP index would be 2x as high as it is if logistics were a problem.

you'd be amazed at how many semi trucks arrive and leave a horizontal well site daily in colorado while it's being drilled.

the sand trucks, the water trucks, the produced water trucks... to name a few. holy chit it’s obnoxious for the county roads up here.

you'd be amazed at how many semi trucks arrive and leave a horizontal well site daily in colorado while it's being drilled.

the sand trucks, the water trucks, the produced water trucks... to name a few. holy chit it’s obnoxious for the county roads up here.
During the drilling phase, most of those trucks are hauling water for drilling fluid and diesel for the rig. During completions, it's sand, water, and diesel.

Most of my career has been oil and gas so my wife and I bite our tongues when fuel prices go up. Filling up hurts us just like anyone else but it's also where my paycheck comes from.

Saw $3.79 this afternoon. The line of cars at Costco was ridiculous.

$7.99/lb for 93/7 ground beef at King Soopers.

Back