Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What are you guys paying for gas?

I paid $3.79 for gas yesterday and saw diesel at $5.65 in Lincoln. Most diesel is $4.50-$4.80 around here.

Good to know you can still enjoy the rural beauty of California. Sometimes it takes some squinting. I absolutely love Chico, paradise, cohasset, Orville area!

Good to know you can still enjoy the rural beauty of California. Sometimes it takes some squinting. I absolutely love Chico, paradise, cohasset, Orville area!
Yeah, when people complain about the state, I sometimes have a hard time picturing the world outside my bubble. First light every day I take a scan around to see where "my" elk herd is. That's.my nearest neighbor out in the distanceIMG_20220227_070711156.jpg

I guess you've never heard of this word.

What does the word facetiously mean?

1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : waggish just being facetious. 2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious a facetious remark.
Either way, this is my point.
1651505793541.png

Renewables have increased and are a far larger percentage of the US energy mix than they have ever been before, yet oil consumption has also dramatically increased.

The political narrative is to rail against producers without having the consumption conversation. Reducing our carbon foot print is a goal at odds with reducing wealth inequality, just is what it is.

I think if you actually wanted to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels you'd have to do something like impose a $300 a barrel oil tax and then pour every cent of that into nuclear/grid infrastructure/EV vehicles. Essentially make gas $10+ a gallon, EV cars like $10,000 and virtually free to charge (fleet wide long term).

Yeah, when people complain about the state, I sometimes have a hard time picturing the world outside my bubble. First light every day I take a scan around to see where "my" elk herd is. That's.my nearest neighbor out in the distanceView attachment 221090
Wow! That’s amazing! Can I send a friend your way to deer hunt this fall!?! Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back