Votes: 42 22.0%
  • 50's

Votes: 14 7.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Still Hammering

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters
Difference in afford and finance I doubt most the people I see in these 80k dollar tahoes driving around paid cash on them
A smart millionaire probably wouldn't pay cash for an $80k tahoe. They would see the low interest rate to finance, and know they could make 10-15% on their money if they keep it invested.

@red
Very true. In 2000, I sold my 4 bed, 2 bath home in Bozeman, that I built 2 years prior, for $145,000. That sale netted enough to go on 2+ Dall sheep hunts in Canada at the time. Inflation sucks!

K. But had you kept that house, what would it be worth now? Half a million? More? I bet on a percentage basis, both the house and cost of a sheep hunt have gone up by a similar amount.

Sexual Chocolate?

Is that some kind of reference to putting fudge in a package for shipping?

I agree. But you can also use inflation to your advantage. Own stocks and assets. I'm just saying it's about perspective. And also that you seem to have a negative spin on damn near everything.
Negative spin? All the guys here balling that you have to be a millionaire to hunt a sheep. Where does all that negative spin come from? Not from me.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back