What a Week

maxx

On October 15 I killed a decent 8 Point with my Muzzle Loader.

On Sunday October 18 my 11 year old killed this 12 point. It went to the taxi!

I didn't think it could get any better. I had yesterday off because I had to go to pumpkin day for my daughter at her school. Conditions were not great it was warm and windy but I was going to hunt a few hours and then do some stand work. I saw a buck making a rub off on the fence line, I could only make out his legs. I hit the rattling horns and a few minutes later this guy came from over my right shoulder. I am not going to lie I didn't perform great and rushed the shot. I ended up shooting him in the front of the shoulder through the neck he was quarter away. Luck was on my side because I hit something major and he bleed like no deer I have ever seen and only went 30 yards. I took him to the taxi today, he hadn't had another deer since my son. He scored him quickly and came up with 165 my personal best deer ever.

My eyes look terrible in this picture but the deer looks huge.

Wow! I'll be happy with 1 whitetail buck close to that size for my entire life! Congrats.

That is a week that will be hard to top!! Glad to see you are keeping your taxidermist busy... :D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CZ452Scout
Back