Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What a waste of a beautiful animal (and time and money)

He does seem to share many of the personality traits of the Imaginary Corporal. . . .

But, I think Moe's idea of cooking is putting more hot dogs on the roller-cooker at the Kwik-E-Mart and making sure there are plenty of frozen burritos stocked between the Energy Drinks and the 1-liter soda bottles....

....no circle jerk is complete without a good swingman. :rolleyes:

Is it bad that I don't even know what that means ?!?!?!

According to Urban dictionary he is referring to JC as an "arrogant punk" or one "who likes to jerk it in a circular motion". Which in this case he could mean either or both. And I think he is referring to you as the swingman...which even I'm :confused:.

NHY,

Are you a High School teacher or something??? I'm betting you are a badass texting fool too!

swing·man   /ˈswɪŋˌmæn/ Show Spelled[swing-man] Show IPA
–noun, plural -men. Basketball .
a player who can play either of two positions, usually guard and forward.
Use swingman in a Sentence
See images of swingman (see avatar...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per dictionary.com....

Urban vernacular as metaphor...yea, let's go with that one.:cool:

Let's all pelt Moe with derisive comments about what he does for a living in this shitty economy too.:confused:

Is it bad that I don't even know what that means ?!?!?!

My guess it is either a "Generational" thing that only old people like NoHarley would understand, or, even worse, a "Regional" thing that only Texans would understand, which would limit it to NoHarley or Tom.

And, if Tom explained it, we still wouldn't understand it... ....:confused:

My guess it is either a "Generational" thing that only old people like NoHarley would understand, or, even worse, a "Regional" thing that only Texans would understand, which would limit it to NoHarley or Tom.

And, if Tom explained it, we still wouldn't understand it... ....:confused:

Focus Martha, stay on script and wait for your prompt....:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back