Caribou Gear

What A State

Hunterman

How many of y'all out there knew that in the State of Washington, it's legal to have sex with ANIMALS hump Good ol' beastiality(?SP)Infact we have a ranch in Enumclaw that has (or had) a web site for it :eek: And to think I took all those trips to Montana, and Idaho :BLEEP: when we could have just gone down the road |oo

From the info I got out of the local news paper today is that everthing was going great until a man was killed by a HORSE...Now I don't know if he was kicked by the horse or drown..Now one of the senetors from that area want to close the ranch down and make it a class c felony....She says it hurts the animals :eek:

So if anyones wants to take a road trip out here you have until January to visit the ranch hump

I just had to post the artical hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Bill would make bestiality illegal
Lawmaker drafts legislation after raid on farm outside Enumclaw

A state senator, horrified by what’s been uncovered at a farm outside Enumclaw, is drafting legislation to outlaw bestiality in Washington, one of about 20 states where having sex with animals is not illegal.
Pam Roach, R-Auburn, said Monday she will introduce a bill later this year that would make bestiality a felony. Roach said she hopes to include provisions that also would make videotaping and disseminating sex acts with animals a crime.

Thirty states have laws that prohibit sex acts with animals, with six classifying it as a felony, according to the Humane Society of the United States.

“These are sex acts against the innocent that have harmful effects,” Roach said. “People of this mind are probably making money off the harm they do to animals.”

Roach said her bill will classify bestiality as a Class C felony, punishable by up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

She said she hopes the law will drive people who have sex with animals out of the state.

“Sometimes these acts are very cruel to animals,” Roach said.

She said she was moved to act after learning of a farm in her district that authorities claim is a magnet for people who engage in bestiality.

King County deputies and Enumclaw detectives began investigating what has been going on at the farm last week after a man died from injuries sustained while engaging in sex with a horse there.

The King County Medical Examiner’s Office ruled the July 2 death an accident.

Enumclaw police Cmdr. Eric Sortland said investigators seized “hundreds and hundreds of hours” of video they believe was shot at the farm. It shows people having sex with livestock of all varieties, Sortland said.

Detectives say the farm is mentioned on Internet sites that cater to people who engage in sex with animals.

People who organized sex acts at the farm posted some of their video to the site, he said.

There is evidence that “people from all over the country” have traveled to the farm to either engage in sex with animals or watch other people do so, Sortland said.

Detectives turned over the videos and other evidence to King County prosecutors for consideration of animal cruelty charges, he said.

Animal rights groups, including Pasado’s Safe Haven and the Humane Society’s regional office, assisted in the investigation.

In a statement posted on its Web site, the Pacific Northwest office of the Humane Society called for bestiality to be outlawed across the nation.

“The people who engage in this behavior are victimizing animals, using their power to subject animals to this unwelcome and harmful behavior,” said Robert Reder, the organization’s regional director.

:confused: hump damn brotha, dont believe ida tole that :D and ya'll think us southern boys are sick

Hunterman, I almost posted that last week but I had second thoughts and decided against it, mostly because I couldn't decide whether to put it in Fireside, Current Events, or Sportsman's Issues. :eek:

$10,000 FINE ? Hell thats what I usually pay to have sex with horses anyways..... ;)

20 states it's Legal eh ? HAHAH !! THings that make you go HUMMMmm .

Well Tim us Northwest folks are just tryin' to fit in hump :D

Washington Hunter,,We're just a little slower up here...I was thinking this would also work in the Adult section hump

Damn Moosie,,you could get a Mare for $5000.00 :D I know this nice little paint with the cuttest brown eyes hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Nothing like rolling over in the morning heading down to the old coral and getting you a piece of ass ASS hump. Maybe all this animal sex that has been going on is where all those Sheeple can from that BuzzH be talkin bout. :confused:

I heard this story on the radio. Apparently the man died from a perforated colon. He wasn't doing the horse, the horse was doing him hump . And you didn't think it could get any more sick.... :eek:

I heard the same thing on the radio about the perforated colon. I bet that fella couldn hold a turd back if he tried.

I hope Sneakem doesn't inundate the fantasy hunt section with pics from that site...hint hint.

Well Draftstud,,the only way moma cow lets me get close to the steer is if I talk soft in her ear with a little tongue :p hump

Hey Russ,,, Hows this for a price list

Chickens-----$25.00 a cluck

Rabbits-----A buck for the buck,,,,More dough for the doe(shes had a few litters)

Lab Lap Dance----$29.95 w/ tongue(its nice and soft hump ) $30.00

Moma Cow----All I can get plus 10%

and for you fashion folks we'll have t-shirts----I hug bunnies,,,,REALLY

:D :D :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Now that would be good Tony...

Erin, you have to give for the good of the family...

I see you want to get your cut by video taping the fun... :eek: :D:D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back