PEAX Equipment

Western Hunting Self-Promoter Identifying Traits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight for dinner, we're having some baked perch fillets, roasted sweet potato wedges & a wonderful vegetable medley from that paragon of haute cuisine, Costco.

I think I'll pair it with some lemonade & sprite mixed together, in order to achieve that effervescence I expect while dining.

We're keeping it simple tonight. We're making a big plate of nachos and going to top off that sucker with ground deer, three different cheeses, olives, peppers and onions. Served with sides of salsa and sour cream.

I intend on drinking at least one IPA with the meal, probably followed with some gin and bubbly!

The weather is finally turning nice, today was a high of 15C, or 59F for y'all, with clear beautiful skies. The forecast for tomorrow is overcast but Friday is supposed to be gorgeous!

Speaking of tomorrow, I am not quite sure what we should make for supper, suggestions?

This dinner talk is killing me. Had my wisdom teeth removed on Thursday and I'm just getting back to semi solid food. Likely going with kraft mac n cheese tonight.

Elevate your KD with some sliced hotdogs. I also suggest looking up Spicy KD and adding some sliced up baloney to it.

Cheerio!!!

My BIL in Buffalo, WY, has become a cheesemaker and produces some tasty chunks. A fine cheese would go well with your table fare. What say you about cheese today?

I could see a nice italian cheese like parmesan to grate over the veggies or sweet taters. Really more of an accent than a side dish.

Btw - grilled Haloumi & Feta (real feta) is outstanding for your charcuterie boards. I highly recommend it.

Tonight for dinner, we're having some baked perch fillets, roasted sweet potato wedges & a wonderful vegetable medley from that paragon of haute cuisine, Costco.

I think I'll pair it with some lemonade & sprite mixed together, in order to achieve that effervescence I expect while dining.
For me, dining alone at a hole in the wall Mexican joint I found down in Lake Charles. Best chalupa’s I have had outside the Rio Grande Valley.

It would be as bad of form to ban him, as it would be to ban Pashke/Albus. His views should be welcome and valued. I'd actually probably like this guy, if could do a good impersonation of the more noteworthy "hunting industry influencers". Nearly every pal i hunt with can do at least a couple. Some are more perfected than others. @Fidel

Forgot to Add:

- Multi-podcast appearances and active membership in the hunting industry Circle Jerk - celebrity hunters, hunting movie producers, gear/clothing manufacturers, internet hunting service companies (gohunt.com, etc.), podcasters, and approving mainstream hunting nonprofits who stroke each other daily to keep content machine producing, audience growing, and money rolling in.

Also forgot:

-Beating your shirtless, freshly-shaved chest (among other things) on internet hunting forums

These hunting self promotors are how I was able to learn about and get into hunting. I didn't have the traditional route of a family or close friend mentorship. I'm definitely not going to begrudge a guy because he has the smarts and luck to do something fun as hell for work. Most of us don't have that luxury, so we enjoy consuming media that allows us to learn as well as live vicariously through their adventures. That is the definition of win-win. Most of your rants are just presenting as jealousy.

I'm having a fine meal provided by one of if not the largest private prison provider in the US. It'll taste ok going down, but right around bed time I'll probably have the BG's so bad I'll be wishing I went hungry instead. On the plus side, the food they feed us isn't as bad as what they feed prisoners, but in my couple of training sessions here I've seen prime rib with a disgusting green iridescent sheen to it, and I have to wonder if the unused beef dishes don't get turned into next meals taco meat 🤔.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back