went fishing and brought the camera ;)

Delw

they fished and caught quite a few. Anthony wont hold anthony more than a 12" fish and if they are lively forget it, claudia likes pictures taken but not with fish, She says they might eat her finger :roll:

Anthony was definatly the king of dropshot today: a few rats and some nice fat 13-17" fish nothing over 2 lbs for him today.

Img_1387.sized.jpg

Claudia:
Img_1388.sized.jpg

Well she got skunked today big time, did even get bit. She wasnt very happy, about her fish being uncopertive. So she decided to tell Anthony how to fish,( you know the type you take them out fishing a few times and they think there pros, well claudia is no different).
Anthony got kinda miffed( lets just say really pissed off) and the fun started(gotta love kids). we get home and he says NO MORE GIRLS just you and me dad, went into his bedroom and slammed his door. well since the kids have out fished me the last 2 times I have taken them Out I figured I would do the same, I yelled no more kids went into my bedroom and slammed the door. :wink:

Not counting the fish anthony caught. I would have had around 6-7 lbs and actually culled more than 5
counting the fish anthony caught we would have had around 8-9 lbs for 5 fish.

Delw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malaskabound20032000@yaho
Back