Well, It Happened (CA Sheep Tag)!

Danceswithracks

Can't believe it, pulled a Zone 3 sheep tag in California. I never imagined I would ever be one of the select few. There were only 2 tags available. This is the Clark/Kingston range. To do this tag and majestic animal justice, I have decided to use sheep guru Terry Anderson. I am truly blessed. I have mixed emotions and wonder why me and not the other guy who is probably more deserving or who has been waiting longer? I did have max points. My training regiment has begun!

Anyone else hunted this unit before? Comments on Terry? My head has been spinning the last few days.

I have a friend that had that tag a couple of years ago. I'll PM my number, give me a call when you get a chance.
Jay

Wow, two Hunt Talkers with CA sheep tags. Congrats.

MT will post tomorrow and I hope some more guys are celebrating sheep tags following that. Like me.

well that explains why I didn't draw---

--mega-congrats on the tag and good luck, can't wait to hear about your hunt ---chris

Terry Anderson

You are hunting with the best! Terry has an impeccable reputation and his passion for sheep hunting is unsurpassed. He is the real deal! Good luck!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newhunter2
Back