Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Well, It Happened (CA Sheep Tag)!

Danceswithracks

Can't believe it, pulled a Zone 3 sheep tag in California. I never imagined I would ever be one of the select few. There were only 2 tags available. This is the Clark/Kingston range. To do this tag and majestic animal justice, I have decided to use sheep guru Terry Anderson. I am truly blessed. I have mixed emotions and wonder why me and not the other guy who is probably more deserving or who has been waiting longer? I did have max points. My training regiment has begun!

Anyone else hunted this unit before? Comments on Terry? My head has been spinning the last few days.

I have a friend that had that tag a couple of years ago. I'll PM my number, give me a call when you get a chance.
Jay

Wow, two Hunt Talkers with CA sheep tags. Congrats.

MT will post tomorrow and I hope some more guys are celebrating sheep tags following that. Like me.

well that explains why I didn't draw---

--mega-congrats on the tag and good luck, can't wait to hear about your hunt ---chris

Terry Anderson

You are hunting with the best! Terry has an impeccable reputation and his passion for sheep hunting is unsurpassed. He is the real deal! Good luck!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back