Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Welcome to the Jungle

You're on a roll these last couple years! Way to keep it going with another great bull.

Gorgeous bull!! Did you sweet talk him or challenge him? Do anything different with him than the other Bulls you encountered earlier in the season?

You aint kidding man. That is a straight up jungle right there. Congrats on your bull. Hes a good one.

Jungle? Them elk like those jungles for sure. Last week we helped a couple of guys who had lost blood on their bull in one of our local jungles. Nash, Sarah, and I spent 3 and a half hours with one of us on hands and knees to keep on blood and turned up this guy after a crazy sparse 7/10 mile trail. Had a great hit, just one of those weird deals that happen from time to time. Ended well with happy hunters. Gotta love that thick stuff. Great elk you got there!

Attachments

• IMG_2340.jpg
    IMG_2340.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_2342.jpg
    IMG_2342.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 114
Nice Bull and congratulations. Though it is more work, there is a certain flavor to satisfaction when you find success in the thick timber.

Congrats. I always say that the guys who consistently kill public land bulls in Northern Idaho and NW Montana should give seminars about elk hunting. If there is a tougher place to hunt Rocky Mountain Elk, I'm not sure where it would be.

I'm impressed by the bull...but I'm even more impressed by where you killed him! Majority of guys out there would've heard that bull cross canyon, looked down in the hole between them and him, turned and walked away! Way to show us all how to get it done! Awesome story!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back