Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Welcome Nosler Bullets and Ammunition

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you have known over the last few years, I have been shooting ammo loaded with Nosler bullets. The last two years I've been shooting actual Nosler ammunition.

Now, after a couple years of testing and discussions, we have formed a partnership to use Nosler bullets and ammunition in all of our hunts. My first four elk were killed with 150 grain Nosler Partitions in my .270 Win. My most recent elk was killed with a 168 grain E-Tip in my .308 Win.

It is not an accident that you see a lot of Nosler bullets used by other ammunition companies. You have seen us take many animals with Accubonds in our .270 Win. And the Trophy Copper bullets we have used to take many elk are also made by Nosler.

You will see a lot of Nosler ads on the site, in the show, and some pretty cool promotions of their bullets, ammunition, and reloading equipment. I hope you will support them in the same avid manner you have supported all of our other partners.

Welcome Nosler.

TGA_Nosler.jpg

I love the 180 partitions. But they became so hard to find (and expensive) that I had to switch. Nothing but top quality products though. Good folks to have on board!!

I was fortunate enough to come across an overlooked box of 150grn accubond
Long range in .270 about a year ago and was blown away by the performance
An excellent bullet can't wait to find some more

Love me some Nosler bullets (and brass)! 150 grain partitions out of my .270 Win have been deadly on elk, whitetails, muleys and black bears for years. Since I really started hand-loading a couple years ago I have seen outstanding lethal performance on elk to pronghorn with the 140 grain accubonds in my .270 WSM, .270 Win, and my 7mm-08. Congrats on the new partner Randy!

Glad to see Nosler lending their support to you Randy. I've been impressed with their continued expansion of lead free offerings the past couple of years, with many more options for Nosler brand ammunition this year.

Hopefully a .358 E-tip is on the horizon soon.

+1 on the Nosler Partition in 150 grains.

FWIW I am from a non centerfire rifle Eastern state and this year was my 1st hunt with my A-Bolt in 30-06.
Randy`s advice to me over summer as I prepared for my upcoming Texas hunt was....you would be hard pressed to do better than a Partition.
The proof will be on my wall when the taxi is completed......my hunting partner watched the shot through his Swaro`s at 160 yards.
"No need to shoot again.....evidence of complete pass through was visible in the air from other side of the deer" Like a red haze.
I imagine if shoulder shot deer or on larger game...would be more typical results.

10Dogs

Great job Randy bringing Nosler to the party! I've never shot Noslers, but I have a feeling that will CHANGE!

As far as I'm concerned, premium hunting bullets start and end with the Partition. Use them in my .243 (100gr) and 30-06 (165 gr).

Emrah

No problem with my continuing supporting of Nosler. My rifles gets to eat plenty of AB's and BT's, glad they are here.

My only in the field experience with the e-tip has been outstanding. The 180gr (trophy copper) out of my 30-06 performed incredibly well on a jackrabbit at 85 yards.

I really tried to feed a 150gr e-tip to a moose this past fall, but he didn't cooperate.

I watched a half dozen critters die last year with Nosler custom ammo, and have killed almost every animal ive taken the last 10+ years with an accubond. There's definitely no question marks when it comes to their product's quality.

An excellent addition to your list of quality sponsors, Randy.

They will continue to get my support, in fact....I recently stocked up

Attachments

• phpXieMoaPM.jpg
    phpXieMoaPM.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,155

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back