MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Welcome Nosler Bullets and Ammunition

I found some 6.5 Creedmoor 140gr Ballistic Tips at MidwayUSA last week for $45/box and free shipping. First I’ve seen 6.5CM of any brand at somewhat normal prices in the last year.

I wonder at what point manufacturers will start to meaningfully add to capacity (I.e., through major capex investments/expansion).
I had heard that there is a huge reluctance to do that because the general expectation is that demand will fall off back to what it used to be. I am starting to seriously doubt that though. Don’t know too many people that will ever again be comfortable just having a couple of boxes of their favorite ammo laying around. The norm, IMO, will be to at least to have a brick or two at hand, always. I think a fundamental shift has happened and it’s here to stay.

Hmm. I know what they are running in the hunting ammo category. It is non-stop. They are producing more hunting ammo than they ever have. It is a function of production capacity and all-time high demand.
Gotcha. This person that answered my phone call may not have been up to date on what was actually happening on the floor, that seemed to be her best guess of what was going on.

I did see some Nosler .308 on the shelf at Sportsman's a few days back so that is encouraging

I haven't seen a box of Nosler ammo in over a year. I just bought a 7mm Rem Mag and really want to shoot some Partitions or Accubonds down this thing to see how they perform.
Just for laughs I went to the Nosler website and checked the price of the 7mm mag 140 grain Accubond ammo that I have 4+ boxes of.
IF they had any in stock the price is $90.60, HOLY COW! 🤪

It is great to see Nosler partner with Randy. Makes me feel even better buying an already great product.

Hmm. I know what they are running in the hunting ammo category. It is non-stop.
Been doing my best not to feed in to the conspiracies, but I’ve spent nearly two years looking for 7mm-08 E-tips, both at home around Bozeman and the reputable shops online.

My 7mm08 is a tack driver with 140gr accubonds but I haven't been able to find any for over 2 years. I have a couple boxes loaded and when those are gone I'm switching over to either Hammers or Badlands Precision. Same story with my 338-06, no 200 grain AB's to be had so I moved over to Hammers.

Been doing my best not to feed in to the conspiracies, but I’ve spent nearly two years looking for 7mm-08 E-tips, both at home around Bozeman and the reputable shops online.
Nosler had a bunch of them (ammo) on their website last month. Not sure if you are looking for loaded ammo or bullets only.

I see they have sold out and they are now out of stock again - https://www.nosler.com/products/ammunition.html?nl_bullet_type=67&nl_cartridge=459

You can get your name on the backorder list and it will get shipped to you as your name works up the list. That's more reliable than hoping the dude down at the sporting good stores doesn't let his buddies come in and high grade the morning the delivery truck brings in the ammo shipment.

Nosler had a bunch of them (ammo) on their website last month. Not sure if you are looking for loaded ammo or bullets only.

I see they have sold out and they are now out of stock again - https://www.nosler.com/products/ammunition.html?nl_bullet_type=67&nl_cartridge=459

You can get your name on the backorder list and it will get shipped to you as your name works up the list. That's more reliable than hoping the dude down at the sporting good stores doesn't let his buddies come in and high grade the morning the delivery truck brings in the ammo shipment.
That’s super disappointing, I’ve been signed up for alerts on the Nosler site since spring of ‘20

Just signed up again

Been a Nosler fan for years. I switched to un leaded and wanted to use E Tips but couldn't find any in stock. Unfortunately I had to go with another brand but still use Nosler in my varmint rounds. Great bullets!

I have tried to order from Nosler again, nada. I used to.
I guess I will go back to website and look for list to get on.

Went to local store yesterday that used to carry everything and all brands. Tons. They have an isle with a few boxes now.
I asked about Noslers and she shook her head. None in a year,nada. I asked if any store she knew had gotten any current ammo? None,in bulk like before. "So no one here is buying up all the ammo and sitting on it?" No. I wish.

They did have Win. blue box 150 -06 and Hornandy -06, 168 Girand Match.
Looked like the leftovers that spurtsmen has ads for .
And some off brand 9mm.
I got a box of each. I can always use two legged practice ammo.

I have had ammoseek and nosler alerts on as well as combed the internet countless times for .300 win Mag 180 grain nosler partitions in the past year and a half and I have seen them for sale exactly 1 time. It’s been pretty brutal, thinking I may have to go the way of hornady or another manufacturer that is steadily producing

Can’t wait until we’re able to buy the nosler ammo whenever we want and everything is back on the shelves! It’s excellent ammo…my 7mm/08 shoots very good with the Accubonds…I just haven’t been able to find any.

Found my Nosler account and on the list now.....only $73 a box. LOL $43 5 years ago.

Price increase somewhat to be expected, and I would pay it if they would just produce it
I would and I am looking at similar option, but near impossible with the choices. None & nil.

Tons of -06 cases and no one to load with the no rest of the components.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back