Welcome Nosler Bullets and Ammunition

I can't get the nobler web site to work properly, it used to. now only get the first and lightest bullet data, when I try to get the bullet data I want thats heavier nothing happens. Anybody else??

I have a rifle that is chambered in 7mm STW. Finding STW ammo for this rifle is not that common so I'm glad Nosler is one of a few companies that makes this round. Lucky for me, thats what my rifle likes...... Nosler and thats it! I stocked up long ago so Thank you Nosler!!! BTW..... keep em comin (for me at least).

I’ve shot the partition and the BT for a good while in a 243, 270, 7mm and 300. I can say that I’ve never been disappointed with them. At the end of the day it’s all about bullet placement but nosler bullets is what I’ll always shoot as long as my rifles will group them.

Green Chile, I agree that Oryx, Gemsbok, are tough critters to bring down. Took one in South Africa in 2009 with my 300WSM with 180 grain handloaded Accubonds. He absorbed two initial shots, vital shots. Then the third was in the neck at approx. 30 yds. that put him down for good. Tough critter indeed. MTG

What has been your experience with the E-tips compaired to AB's?
Love the way AB's work,but I had similar accuracy with Fed/Barnes before 10 yrs ago and was looking at solid coppers again.
Granted I have never had an AB loose more than just a couple petals off the tip in the 3 I have recovered.

Some of the best performing, most consistent bullets out there IMO. I reload 100% with Nosler bullets and brass. Love the Accubonds in all my rifles and also the 120 gr ballistic tips out of my 7mm08s.
Welcome Nosler folks!

@ nosler, are you making any bullets at this time. when should we expet to see some 7mm 140,160 accubonds, 140 7mm NBTS and 140 7mm Partitons

I switched to Noslers back when they came out with the Solid Base series. Luv'ed 'em ! Then the SB's were dropped for the Ballistic tip series. I was, to say the least, dismayed. Hunted down every single box of SB's I could find and bought every one the store had. But alas, I finally conceded to the BT's. Man ! I kicked myself for holding out the 1st time I shot the BT ! Years gone by, now I'm hooked on Accubonds.

So, for the past 30 yrs, + some, I've exclusively used a Nosler product, except in my 44 Mag Carbine. (I don't reload for it)

Glad to see them aboard !

Randy and/or Nosler,

The Federal Trophy Copper is a Nosler E-tip with additional pressure relief grooves added by Federal. The Trophy Copper factory rounds shot great, but I am struggling with getting E-Tips to be as consistent. Federal does not sell their version of the E-Tip for hand loaders.

Do you know if Nosler will ever add the additional grooves for their E-Tip line? Both in loaded ammunition and bullets for reloading?

Dear Nosler,

What are our chances of seeing your bullets on the store shelves for handloaders before hunting season?

Sincerely,

Your Loyal (and getting anxious!) Customers

300 WBY and 180 Nosler Ballistic Tip @ around 480 yards. Wearing my lucky Nosler cap.

Attachments

• 1FFBA252-B055-4313-96B6-BD5DB8F377CD.jpeg
    1FFBA252-B055-4313-96B6-BD5DB8F377CD.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 3
Dear Nosler,

What are our chances of seeing your bullets on the store shelves for handloaders before hunting season?

Sincerely,

Your Loyal (and getting anxious!) Customers
Let me know what your looking for, we have a decent selection.

25 caliber, 115gr Ballistic Tips.
Just wrangled 2 boxes of the 25 caliber, 100gr BT through private sale, but the new 257 Roberts AI, i'm wanting heavier.

I called them a few weeks ago and the gal said they have been heavily focused on 9mm and .223 among other more common cartridges and hadn’t run hardly any hunting ammunition/bullets through this shortage. She seemed to think they would this summer but they are running low on time

Hmmmm, these companies that hunting got them started, to be ignoring it could come back to bite them.
Nobody is being ignored. They are running the factory 24/7. They can't produce product fast enough to keep up with demand. Just a function of how it is right now, and for the foreseeable future.

You can order some items directly at Nosler.com. That will allow you to know you have a place in line when the production runs are completed.

I called them a few weeks ago and the gal said they have been heavily focused on 9mm and .223 among other more common cartridges and hadn’t run hardly any hunting ammunition/bullets through this shortage. She seemed to think they would this summer but they are running low on time
Hmm. I know what they are running in the hunting ammo category. It is non-stop. They are producing more hunting ammo than they ever have. It is a function of production capacity and all-time high demand.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back